What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue dot?

Rifstonian

anyone know the genetics of this variety? got it at the Oakland club but cannot find any info on it. seems like an indica dominant plant but not sure.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
I hear you. I picked up some medicine from a Mendocino club, the smoke had names like: Lemon Drop, Snow Cap and Tammles Delight, none of which I knew anything about, but all of them were excellent, much better than any commercial herb you could buy.Good luck on your quest.:cool:

G

I purchased some Blue Dot awhile back, and it was amazing!! Never did find out anything about it, nor was I able to search this strain on the net.....Anyway, prolly the best herbs I have ever gotten from the Bay Area dispensaries....

Ever tried CatPiss? Top Shelf biznizz from Cannamed Care on Suter/Polk in SF...All I can say is WOW!! not the prettiest buds, kinda gold in color and wispy, leafy in appearance... But OMG! What an incredible smell and smoke....Very up, up daytime high, that doesnt make you sleepy or paranoid.....best sativa Ive smoked in the Bay besides some of the incredible Trainwreck around here.... Northern Cali is surely blessed!!

Respects....

Rifstonian

Hey,
thanks for the reply. to be quite honest I wasnt that impressed witht he blue dot. not bad at all, but considering all the KILLER gang I've been getting there not in the top ten at all. fairly mild.but we all know how much strains can vary from batch to batch anyway.

Just got some INCREDIBLE sativa called Morningstar and have to say it is some of the best I've EVER had ( in the last 30 years!). ALso the oakland clubs Hawaiian and bubble berry are incredible right now as well.
take care
rif

HarryNugz

The Blue Dot out in Oakster may not be authentic. The real BD is currently available from a dispensory on Haight st and directly from Farmacy! Or, if you have the gold tin then a refill is free if you know the grower.

Accept no substitutions

Rifstonian

do you know the genetics of the real blue dot? some kind of blueberry mix perhaps? not at all impressed with the blue dot from oakland.

HarryNugz

DR JAY I believe wrote in an OverGrow thread what the composition of BD is or is supposed to be. Either research it, or ask DR JAY.

Latest posts

Latest posts