What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Juliet flowering?

S.A.M.

Any one have pics of Juliet(JPL's c99 female x NYCD male) at flowering?

And what are the phenotypes that are observed?

JLP if you're around...

Did you figure out if the phenotypes tend to be closer to the mom or not?

JLP

Veteran
I've only grown one so far.It will get the chop in a couple days at 65 days.The buds look like the NYCD but they have a fruity smell.

100Juliet_live_bud_1x-med.jpg

JLP:)

Last edited:

maggot420

Wow JLP!

Juliet looks amazing, I just hope that mine ends up as nice as yours! I have to thank you again. Keep up the great work! Will keep you posted on how I do.

S.A.M.

WOW

WOW

Hey hey thanks for dropping by. I have 1/3 that's female and mine looks more C99.
I can't wait for your smoke report.:D

CANNAPIMP

ROMEO

ROMEO

I have not started the juliets yet but out of my 7 romeos i have 2 females VERY DENSE FAST AND HEAVY ALMOST FINISHED keep you posted

Last edited:
B

baccas125

thanks jpl

thanks jpl

started some juliet today keep you posted

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Pleasant anticipation...

Pleasant anticipation...

I can't wait till you guys get some pictures up here. JLP's sparked my curiosity, and I can't wait to see more.

GreatLakes THC

king j

yea i germed some a few weeks ago along with b13Xbm didnt lose a one. So im excited to see how mine will turn out. thanks JPL ill post pics sooner or later.