What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The i.D.E.A. experience...

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
We have new friends, the i.D.E.A. folks, who are offering the meet and greet packages for the upcoming 420 event here in Amsterdam. This thread is where you can all tell us about your experience, ask questions and even order your experience...

You can also visit their site, but Joey, Todd and Doprah will be visiting this forum daily to check up on things. These guys offer PERSOANLIZED service and pay close attention to the details! So let us know how things go!!!

Peace,
Payaso

www.the420experience.nl

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
The i.D.E.A. 420 Grower's Cup Experience

The i.D.E.A. 420 Grower's Cup Experience

Here are the details:

“i Definitely Experienced Amsterdam!" (i.D.E.A.) in corporation with "IC Mag" brings you "The 420 Experience" at "The IC 420 Cup"

Best i.D.E.A.: 150.00 Euros; The package begins, initially, with pre-trip planning over the Internet with i.D.E.A. ensuring that correct hotel bookings are made. i.D.E.A. then assists guests in planning their stay; this begins by determining what each guest's personal interests are. This could include any particular 'shopping' trips of interest, purchasing tickets to shows which might normally be sold out without pre-booking and, by finding out the type of music our guests like, i.D.E.A. can let them know who is playing in town at the time of their stay.
Upon arrival i.D.E.A. will meet all guests at Schiphol airport with a personalized 420 sign with their name on it, (which they can keep as a souvenir). Upon collection guests are brought directly outside to enjoy their "Welcome To Amsterdam Buzz". i.D.E.A. gets all their 420 guests nice and toasted first!

Next, each group will receive a bag of weed, (requests are encouraged, let us know online before arrival and we have their requested flavor waiting for them.) As well, each guest will receive their very own FREE glass pinch pipe with a goodie bag (with papers, tips, lighter, etc...) and a piece of 'Space Cake' for all!

Each group will receive the use of a Free VaporDoc Vaporizer (€100 deposit required) and Mobile Phone (with battery charger included) with the guests hotel #, 911, taxi, Dominos and the i.D.E.A. emergency #'s (€100 deposit required).

Each guest will receive their very own First Edition IC Magazine and DVD FREE, as well as their own i.D.E.A. t-shirt. Then they receive their own "420 Experience Guest Pass " which entitles them to discounts at our affiliated shops, coffeeshops, seed company's, smart shops, restaurants and attractions. They will also receive their own " Amsterdam Pass". This entitles i.D.E.A. guests to FREE entrance to all of the city's museums (choice between Rijks and Van Gogh), FREE public transport (trams, buses, metro) and discounts at many of the city's restaurant's and attractions. Each guest receives their own customized map with all i.D.E.A. affiliated shops clearly marked.

Time for Photos as the smiles get wider; check out "our guests" on our web gallery to see what we mean. Once all the goodies are handed out and the pictures are taken, i.D.E.A. takes their guests, via train to CS and then on to their hotel, via tram or taxi. This cost is not included in the package. From this point on i.D.E.A. is always on stand by to help any of our guests at anytime. Before their departure i.D.E.A. collects the phone and vaporizer while each guest is invited to fill out a questionnaire and feedback form. It should be noted that all guests must pay for the i.D.E.A. package in advance. It is i.D.E.A. policy that there is no payment upon arrival. All payments can be made via the internet at payments@the420experience.nl (paypal)

Next i.D.E.A.: 100.00 Euros; The package begins, initially, with pre-trip planning over the Internet with i.D.E.A. ensuring that correct hotel bookings are made. i.D.E.A. then assists guests in planning their stay; this begins by determining what each guests personal interests are. This could include any particular 'shopping' trips of interest, purchasing tickets to shows which might normally be sold out without pre-booking and, by finding out the type of music our guests like, i.D.E.A. can let them know who is playing in town at the time of their stay.
Upon arrival i.D.E.A. will meet all guests at Schiphol airport with a personalized 420 sign with their name on it, (which they can keep as a souvenir). Upon collection guests are brought directly outside to enjoy their "Welcome To Amsterdam Buzz". i.D.E.A. gets all their 420 guests nice and toasted first!

Next, each group will receive a bag of weed, (requests are encouraged, let us know online before arrival and we have their requested flavour waiting for them.) As well, each guest will receive their very own FREE glass pinch pipe with a goodie bag (with papers, tips, lighter, etc...) and a piece of 'Space Cake' for all!

Each group will receive the use of a Free Vapordoc Vaporizer (100 deposit required) and Mobile Phone (battery charger included) with the guests hotel #, 911, taxi, Dominos and the i.D.E.A. emergency #'s (100 deposit required). Each guest will receive their very own First Edition IC Magazine and DVD FREE as well as their own i.D.E.A. t-shirt. Then they receive their own "420 Experience Guest Pass " which entitles them to discounts at our affiliated shops, coffeeshops, seed company's, smart shops, restaurants and attractions. Each guest receives their own customized map with all i.D.E.A. affiliated shops clearly marked.

Time for photos as the smiles get wider; check out "our guests" photo gallery to see what we mean. Once all the goodies are handed and the pictures are taken, out i.D.E.A. takes their guests, via train to CS and then on to their hotel, via tram or taxi. This cost is not included in the package. From this point on i.D.E.A. is always on stand by to help any of our guests at anytime.

Before their departure i.D.E.A. collects the phone and vaporizer while each guest is invited to fill out a questionnaire and feedback form.

It should be noted that all guests must pay for the i.D.E.A. package in advance. It is i.D.E.A. policy that there is no payment upon arrival. All payments can be made via the internet at payments@the420experience.nl (paypal)

Talk to us directly for more info on
The 420 Experience: Amsterdam 2004!

The Worldwide Toll-Free Number is: 1-877-463-4971!

In Amsterdam call 06 155 15632

“i Definitely Experienced Amsterdam !”

Doprah

Hi from Doprah and i.D.E.A.

Hi Guys (and Ladies of course!)

Just a really quick note to introduce myself as it's way past due!

I'm really looking forward to seeing you all at the IC Growers Cup and having a nice kind smoke with you!

My partners and I will be running around the event for the whole time making sure we meet and greet as many people as we can! You won't be able to miss them - just look for the i.D.E.A. t-shirts!

As for me - check the chick with the mass of blonde curls... that'll probably be me! I'm going to be writing for a few publicatons so I'll be interviewing as many people as possible; so, be sure and come over to say "Hi"!

I've got to run off now as we've got some guests coming into town and I want to make sure they get a really special welcome - if you're coming in town and need any help with plans, etc... don't forget to get in touch with us... we're all ready for this 'joint ad'venture'! In fact, whenever you're thinking of coming to 'the Dam' you can contact us - we at i.D.E.A. (I definately experienced Amsterdam) will make sure you definately experience Amsterdam as well! You won't want to miss our Taste Tests!

See you back here soon, till then - TAKE GOOD CARE!

Doprah
www.the420experience.nl

Latest posts

Latest posts