What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Starting Line-ups for 2015 OD Season

dannykarey

Getting closer to that time of year again, starting to put together the list of seeds/strains I wanna grow this season. So far I'm thinking.......... Jabba's Stash - Bodhi, Lotus Larry - Bodhi, Urkle X PCK - Real Hash, Gooey X Super skunk - Real Hash, The Truth - True cannabliss, '88HP/G13 - Hazeman, Chem4 X Stardawg - Greenpoint, Tange - DNA, Super Lemon OG F2's - from DNA stock made by Sourpuss. Panama F2's - Ace (I know there not really f2's but they are an IX of ace's current offering so call it what you will). ECSD X SS - Chimera, Frankies Haze X Jack - Chimera. Those are the full term strains so far.........will prob add more later. auto's/early strains, White Domina auto X Frost Dragon - I made, Thai Fantasy auto X Frost Dragon - I made, Frost Dragon F3's - I made, Guerrilla Gold #3's - BreederBrad, Medicine Man X guerrilla Gold #2 - I made, Mountain Jam#2 X Guerrilla Gold#2 - I made, What is everyone else thinking of growing this season? Danny

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Well, nothing too fancy but:

Special Queen #1 - Royal Queen Seeds
Spontanica- KC Brains
Mango- KC Brains
Green Poison F1 Fast Version- Sweet Seeds
Possibly Special Kush #1 by Royal Queen Seeds as well
Plus some freebies.

I left out KC33 this year, amazing fucking strain but takes a little too long to finish for my liking. I coul grow it out fully but I'm aiming to be out of the woods by the end of September this year.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
1.blueberry headband (3)
2.the church (3)
3.Rotten Panda (1)
4.Delahaze (5)-My staple and go to strain! it has it all potency,super mold resistant,enormous yeild and trimming is surpurb. the flower to leaf ratio is best i have ever grew or seen so far
5.Jacky white (1)
6.serious 6 (3)
7.biddy early (3)
8.early skunk (1)
9.heribei (2)
10.critical jack (1)
11.NlxBB (1)
12.Green Posion fast version (1)
13.frisien dew or sweet purple-not made up mind just yet-(1)
14.easy sativa or blue kush-not made up mind here yet either lol (1)
15. critical 2.0 (1)

i also seen some new strains by Emerald Triangle seeds called cheesy headband and cotton candy cane..if these 2 are anything like the BBHB in terms of resistance,yeild and potency then they will also become a staple in my guerilla garden.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
I'd grow blue kush rather than easy sativa any day. can't help with frisien or sweet though. best of luck this season fellow guerilla brothas

ya i think im gonna do that..only reason i was considering the easy sativa is bc of my lat it would be finished here by 10th or 15 of sept..gonna see if i have enuff supplies to put both them out..i didnt know that the blue kush was a hardy plant until i spoke with a few fellas from UK that said they had great success with the blue kush..i do like dinafem alot though..last year i got a Diseal from them as a freebie and it put everthing else i had to shame except the delahaze in terms of yeild,growth and vigor..i think the diseal would have out yeilded the Delahaze had i not had to pull it 2 weeks early due to bud rot setting in on it..after that freebie i started looking more and more into dinafem and bought blue kush,critical jack and power kush before i started doing hardcore research into dinafem..
gl to u to bro hope we have a great season this year! :woohoo:

what u growing this year jay-toker?

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
It´s gonna be a lovely green year in the outdoorforum, maybe the best ever :woohoo:
So many strains to be grown :canabis:

I´ll hang around a lot here the NeXT many months.

P :smoke:

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Some real nice seeds being sprouted this year! Props to everyone planting outside in the sun! I should get my hands on some of that bohdi gear as he seems to have some nice strains suited for outdoors.

It's going to be a mixed bag for me this year. Anyway, here's lineup as it stands, all from seed:

Frankie's Incense Haze - Chimera
Angel's Breath - Mr Nice
White S1 - OGRaskal
Love Potion #1 x Neville's Haze
Punto Rojo - Cannabiogen

Might have to add/subtract from the above list depending on germ rates and stuff, but I have plenty of backups to choose from.

Best of luck to everybody on this year's outdoors!

HB.

DJbigbud

Ill be running some Mephisto 2015 release autos guerrilla style...

Chemdogging - (auto chem d)
CYU3ycr.jpg

Fantasmo Express - (auto OG ghost train haze)
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture398007-ghost-new4s.jpg

Ripley's OG - (auto alien OG)
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture400646-al-og2s.jpg

S.O.D.K - (sour orange diesel kush)
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture395861-sodk1s.jpg

Toof decay - (auto sweet tooth 1.1)
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture400652-toof4s.jpg

dannykarey

Those sound killer man!! Where did ya get them from if ya don't mind me asking?

Great line ups guys!!

Danny

DJbigbud

Heres a description of SODK if anyone is interested.
sour orange diesel kush -
Is sour orange diesel (original diesel - dna x sour orange male (sour diesel x agent orange) ) - from L.S.G. The initial cross was made to an orange diesel auto in our breeding collection, then at f1 the S.O.D x auto orange diesel was crossed to our triangle kush auto project f1 and bred to auto as it's own strain.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
It´s gonna be a lovely green year in the outdoorforum, maybe the best ever :woohoo:
So many strains to be grown :canabis:

I´ll hang around a lot here the NeXT many months.

P :smoke:

hey paddi thats what im hoping that its gonna be a great year..the outdoor fourm here is starting to take shape nicely..this will be my 1st year doing a journal here..glad u are popping in this section. im sure there will be some epic grows this year with all the strains everone is growing..i love this time of year gets my heart racing!!:woohoo:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Ill be running some Mephisto 2015 release autos guerrilla style...

Chemdogging - (auto chem d)
View Image

Fantasmo Express - (auto OG ghost train haze)
View Image

Ripley's OG - (auto alien OG)
View Image

S.O.D.K - (sour orange diesel kush)
View Image

Toof decay - (auto sweet tooth 1.1)
View Image

im also doing the fatsoma express and sour crack..mephisto is the conniosur of autos of elite strains that alot of us guerillas would never be able to grow but now we can
@danny u can get the autos from seedsman,herbies or attitude..http://www.herbiespicknmixseeds.com/pick-n-mix-mephisto-genetics-seeds-feminised

Sour Crack is a cross of 24 carat and an Auto Green Crack in development, then bred out to be fully autoflowering. Both photoperiod parents are extremely fast and frosty varieties. The Green Crack has the rush high, and the 24 Carat has the Afghan couchlock effect, together they make an incredibly powerful yet well rounded effect. Sour Crack is a Cracking variety (excuse the pun) . After tests and breeding development, Mephisto Genetics found it to be THE FASTEST auto they have ever grown..(and believe us they have grown A LOT of autos over the years). Not only is it lightning fast but it is extremely resinous and potent to match. Mephisto Genetics were looking for a strain for stealthy quick runs, that could double as a commercial quality Autoflower Sea of green variety. With restrictive potting, the plants stay short, entering the flowering period early, and speed like a train until the finish. The flowers are rock hard, really easy to trim, great flower to leaf ratio, and showered with crystals. For an auto so fast you would expect there to be a compromise somewhere, but there really isn't. Sour Crack was tested by alpha-cat (www.alpha-cat.org) and the result was 19.5% thc.

DJbigbud

If you wanna get some Mephisto beans, you can get them from places stated above but best bet is to contact Mitch directly at mitch@mephistogenetics.com, Ive ordered from him 3 times and gotten freebies and always an extra also when ordering directly from him. Cant say enough good things!

Ive also got some Fem Auto Think Different (DP) x Moby Dick (dinafem) that I made last year I will be trying somewhere.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
If you wanna get some Mephisto beans, you can get them from places stated above but best bet is to contact Mitch directly at mitch@mephistogenetics.com, Ive ordered from him 3 times and gotten freebies and always an extra also when ordering directly from him. Cant say enough good things!

Ive also got some Fem Auto Think Different (DP) x Moby Dick (dinafem) that I made last year I will be trying somewhere.

do they deliver to usa? thanks for the addy bro..i see him on autoflower.net alot as well

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
My final lineup consists of:

Special Queen #1 from Royal Queen Seeds
Spontanica from KC Brains
Pineapple Chunk from Barney's Farm
Green Poison Fast Version from Sweet Seeds
A handful of freebies

I also have a couple freak-of-nature KC33 and Green Poison (standard version) seeds that I randomly found in a couple buds. No guarantee they're fems but I'm gonna throw them in the germ machine just the same and grow em' out. Even if they are males, I may keep them for breeding purposes. How and for how long can one store pollen? I'd love some KC33 pollen around.

The Special Queen, IIRC, is a selfed version of Mr. Nice's Early Queen (early California blend with a little Mexican, Early Pearl x Early Girl x Super Skunk) and it's a fine strain. Pretty damn vigorous, pretty damn potent, and a fine yield. The cola in my avatar is actually a Special Queen plant from my first grow.

The Spontanica you all already know about :plant grow:

The Pineapple Chunk is a highly touted strain. I got it primarily off the recommendation of either moondawg or hamstring, both wise old guerrillas. They're the old fucks in the room, listen to 'em.

Green Poison Fast Version is a clone of an elite pheno of Green Poison crossed with a third generation auto flower. The result is basically a Green Poison that finishes a week or two earlier, so these girls will be done around early-mid September.

I'm trying to be outta the woods by the end of September this year. Got the Gteen Poison Fast Version to take down first and then everything else (except any potential KC33 plants/freebies) should be done by the end of September. At my latitude the sun starts getting weak in October, the hunters start doing their thing, etc. I like to get rugged and reliable strains that grow strong, finish big, and finish quickly.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
My final lineup consists of:

Special Queen #1 from Royal Queen Seeds
Spontanica from KC Brains
Pineapple Chunk from Barney's Farm
Green Poison Fast Version from Sweet Seeds
A handful of freebies

I also have a couple freak-of-nature KC33 and Green Poison (standard version) seeds that I randomly found in a couple buds. No guarantee they're fems but I'm gonna throw them in the germ machine just the same and grow em' out. Even if they are males, I may keep them for breeding purposes. How and for how long can one store pollen? I'd love some KC33 pollen around.

The Special Queen, IIRC, is a selfed version of Mr. Nice's Early Queen (early California blend with a little Mexican, Early Pearl x Early Girl x Super Skunk) and it's a fine strain. Pretty damn vigorous, pretty damn potent, and a fine yield. The cola in my avatar is actually a Special Queen plant from my first grow.

The Spontanica you all already know about :plant grow:

The Pineapple Chunk is a highly touted strain. I got it primarily off the recommendation of either moondawg or hamstring, both wise old guerrillas. They're the old fucks in the room, listen to 'em.

Green Poison Fast Version is a clone of an elite pheno of Green Poison crossed with a third generation auto flower. The result is basically a Green Poison that finishes a week or two earlier, so these girls will be done around early-mid September.

I'm trying to be outta the woods by the end of September this year. Got the Gteen Poison Fast Version to take down first and then everything else (except any potential KC33 plants/freebies) should be done by the end of September. At my latitude the sun starts getting weak in October, the hunters start doing their thing, etc. I like to get rugged and reliable strains that grow strong, finish big, and finish quickly.

hell ya bro cant wait to see how they turn out..team microbe is doing the pineapple chunk as well..i will get a good ideal of how resistant it is after this season..we both will be growing the green posion which is cool to compare and help one another..im doing a huge multi strain grow so u will be able to see if there is a few things u might want to run in 2016 as well..bring on spring!!!!!!!!! im 30 days away from germination and cant fkn wait :woohoo:
i been eyeing that special queen as well for 5 fem seeds for 12$ u cant go wrong

Latest posts

Latest posts