What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

funkykush519

this is my second run of med man brand OGSK2 the pics was taken day 72 of 75 days in flower I love this strain :woohoo:
IMG_0647.jpg
IMG_0648.jpg
IMG_0649.jpg
IMG_0650.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey funky kush

very sexy indeed

would you mind sharing what you like about her?

do you harvest based on trichomes? or personal preference?

she smell and taste like fruity pebbles?

thanks again for sharing

med-man

funkykush519

hey funky kush

very sexy indeed

would you mind sharing what you like about her?

do you harvest based on trichomes? or personal preference?

she smell and taste like fruity pebbles?

thanks again for sharing

med-man

I like everything about her easy to grow big yield amazing smell rock hard huge nugs easy to trim its one of my favorites that I have ever grown and I harvest based on trics I harvest when I see a noticeable amount of amber trics prolly almost half I really like a heavy stone the first time I grew it it was from seed I flowered it 70 days the smell was really strong pine with a noticeable fruitiness as for taste I haven't tried it yet this run still drying il post pics and a smoke report when cured

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey funky

awesome, i am glad she put out for you

cant wait for the report!

med-man

bonbon

that is a very nice looking strain,i never saw it before.
great photo's and growing skills too.

funkykush519

this is my second run with this strain and im prolly gunna keep her around for awhile its been in jars a lil over 2 weeks when I first crack a jar open it smells like natural gas for a min then fades to a piney skunky fried chicken smell the same when you crack a nug open 1 lil nug will stink up a whole room .the taste is nice piney and fruity the High is great strong long lasting not too much of a couch lock high overall im really impressed with this strain and really happy Med Man hooked me up with it its easy to grow, easy to trim ,Big yield,great smell taste and high its prolly my favorite of my med man strains from this harvest. I also harvested some west coast sour diesel ,Silver surfer and OGxSK1 mutant pheno that I will post later today when I have a lil more free time. :woohoo:
ogsk22.jpg
og sk2 b.jpg
og sk2 a.jpg
2ogsk222.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey funky kush

thanks again for sharing

looking forward to your thoughts on the others

med-man

jcash

Hey was the ogxtd#2 better tasting at 70 days or 75days your #2pheno looks just like mine. Med man says 63days but im leaning more towards 70 we'll see though

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi j

i am more of a taste, smell and effect guy. so i prefer tasty and racey. colors and burnout effects are really what i am into. but tht is just me

got pics?

med-man

jcash

Ill take some today and post them my ppk smells like chocolate very interesting undertones of perfumy fuel

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi j

ya its interesting. there is the odd caramel / choclatey pheno in the ppk.something i never suspected would pop out

med-man