Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Outdoor Strainguide-Please contribute!

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Outdoor Strainguide-Please contribute! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-20-2007, 01:28 AM #11
Tokey

Tokey is on a distinguished road
My friend grew 2 of the following:

Strain/Breeder:Apollo 11 F2/Spice Bros.
Harvest time: Late September
Latitude of grow:36 N
Average yield:It wasn't weighed, so I'll just say "decent"
Mold?:15% loss
Potentcy:7/10
Year of grow:2005
The effects of this herb are exactly as advertised. I think the high is one that almost anyone can appreciate. It's got a smart buzz that will fill your head with wonderful ideas . I really can't think of anything bad to say about it. I like it better than Cinderella 99.
Tokey is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2007, 06:11 PM #12
hamstring

hamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nice
Strain/Breeder: Endless Sky/Dr Green Thumb
Harvest time: Oct 7-10
Latitude of grow: 42N
Average yield: 1/2lb and over
Mold?: NO
Potentcy: 1-10 (8.5)
Year of grow: 2003& 2005 & 2006

Strain/Breeder: Passion #1/Dutch Passion
Harvest time: Sept 30
Average yield: 2 OZ
Mold?: Very little
Potentcy: 1-10 (4.5)
Year of grow: 2006

Strain/Breeder: Shaman/Dutch Passion
Harvest time: Sept 1st –10th
Average yield:1/2lb
Mold?: Tons of mold
Potentcy: 1-10 (5.5)

Strain/Breeder: Early Riser/Sargamatha
Harvest time: Sept 25th
Average yield: 1/2lb and over
Mold?: none
Potentcy: 1-10 (7.5)
Year of grow: 2000
hamstring is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2007, 07:06 PM #13
WAMEN
Joint Date: Today.

WAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of light
>Strain/Breeder: PurplePower-pre2000/undetermined
-Harvest time:September 20-31
-Latitude of grow: 45N
-Average yield: 250+g
-Mold?:little to nothing
-Potentcy:Strong sativa/mix
-Year of grow:pre2000/2005
-Notes:can grow huge and yield massive-good smoke

>Strain/Breeder:Outsider/HighQualitySeedsNL
-Harvest time: begin/mid september
-Latitude of grow:45N
-Average yield: variable
-Mold?:very resistant
-Potentcy: Strong indica/sativa mix
-Year of grow:sice2005...
-Notes:Huge cola and spicy/compact flowers

______________________________ __________F.U.C.K.E.M. Crew
___________________________Fiesty Underground Cannabis Kultivators European Movement

______________________________ _Broadcasting my Seed 'n Serious Weed

"If I had a dime for every grower in the world with 10+ years experience that's pumping out crap cannabis, I'd be a millionaire. Very large differences between plants that are fed to harvest and ones that are leached of their nutrients for a period of time. Differences even a noob can detect." Quote by VertNwb

"Most soil growers don't have EC meters. I've TASTED my runoff before to determine salt buildup- it definitely has a flavor all its own- salty, yet metallic! A fine vintage! "Quote by Stinkyattic

Last edited by WAMEN; 01-20-2007 at 07:07 PM..
WAMEN is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2007, 08:23 PM #14
CCronik
Is wising he was in the dam

CCronik will become famous soon enough
I must say great idea on this Outdoor Strain Guide Backcountry will def be a help for the new growers trying to decide what to grow.

Strain/Breeder: Maroc by Female Seeds
Harvest time: End August
Latitude of grow: 46N
Average yield: 2-5 OZ
Mold?: Very little due to early harvest.
Potentcy: Very Stong and Very Resinous

Maroc Notes: Fastest plant ive ever seen, has well developed buds by early July. Starting indoors is a must if you want big plants as they naturally have a very short Veg time. They do not react the best to Top/Fim as its a Mainstem plant.

Strain/Breeder: ROX by Paradise Seeds
Harvest time: Late Sept
Average yield: 2-6 OZ
Mold?: Light for how compact the buds are
Potentcy: High potency Indica, Extreme Couchlock

Rox Notes: Was a good plant but due to my lack of growing experience I only had 3 out of 10 make it and only 2 were female. Some of the most dense buds ive seen outdoors.

Strain/Breeder: PowerPlant by Nirvana
Harvest time: Middle Sept
Average yield: Heavy Yielder
Mold?: Light Mold
Potentcy: Medium-High

PowerPlant Notes: Very good plant for a first time grower, cheap yet high quality buds. Very good bag appeal. Best if topped 3 - 4 times during veg. Uses alot of Ferts during flowering. Low leaf to Calyx ratio so trimming is a breeze.

"Expect the results and process to go fantastic!" I think the reason people of experience are able to top their previous best is the fact that what we believe will happen often does. This is the power of soul, the power of you! This power is love in reality. So, Love yourself and believe in yourself and you will exceed your expectations. Those who have unrealistic expectations never get what they expect but if we are patient we can achieve any goal. In this dimension we have this power but it isn't instantaneous. It takes time and a thing called perseverance."-BOG

Last edited by CCronik; 01-21-2007 at 12:01 AM..
CCronik is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2007, 05:19 AM #15
pipeline
Cannabotanist

pipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud of
Great info everyone! Thanks for gettin this started, BC!

Smoke report form/template: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...066#post686066
pipeline is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2007, 03:03 AM #17
Guest423
Banned

Guest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really nice
Strain/Breeder: Kodiak Gold- Reeferman
Harvest time:mid sept/end sept
Latitude of grow:44N
Average yield: 4-6 oz's per plant
Mold?: super mold resistant
Potentcy: average/above average
Year of grow:05 and 06

kodiak gold is a super mold resistant strain, i've grown it 2 seasons in a row in terrible late season conditions and no traces of mold. after a few cold nights her purpling comes in full force....the potency won't blow you away but it is a great medical/painrelief buzz/anti-anxiety with a great creeper effect...the buzz is also long lasting. the smell is earthy/tangy/floral, the taste is pretty much exactly what it smells like. grown all organic in the ground.

Last edited by Time2Unite; 01-25-2007 at 03:37 AM..
Guest423 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-25-2007, 03:50 AM #18
Guest423
Banned

Guest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really niceGuest423 is just really nice
Strain/Breeder:Schnazzleberry#2/ Chimera
Harvest time:end sept/ early oct
Average yield:4-6 oz's per plant
Mold?:great mold resistance
Potentcy:7-8/ 10
Year of grow:06

schnazz#2 is a great outdoor plant, it handled mold conditions very well, awesome resin production....smell is berryish/skunky/earthy manure/very dank... taste is berry/skunky/mountain air...very clean smooth smoke. it's a true outdoor producer of taste,smell, potency, and jar appeal. here's a few pics of some nice outdoor schnazz#2 pics.

Last edited by Time2Unite; 01-25-2007 at 04:15 AM..

Old 01-25-2007, 04:10 AM #19
Guest423
Banned

Strain/Breeder: Special Gold / T2U
Harvest time:first week of oct
Average yield:1 lb per plant
Mold?: awesome mold resistance
Potentcy:8/10

special gold is a cross i made from a selected skunk special female crossed with a kodiak gold male. the purpose of the cross was to get monster yields of mold resistant buds that finished in my area in time...plan worked great. smell is fruity/tangy/earthy, this one pretty much tastes how it smells....a buddy of mine from this site refered to it as kinda fabric softener tasting...so maybe some floral kinds of tastes also. the buds are big,dense, and rock hard....i found 2 phenos so far...one SS leaning pheno and one KG leaning pheno. here's a few pics.

Old 01-25-2007, 04:27 AM #20
Guest423
Banned

Strain/Breeder: Nigerian Nightmare/ Reeferman
Harvest time: almost autoflowering/ end aug/early sept
Average yield:2-3 oz's per plant
Mold?: alot of bud rot/ mold...budded when it was hot and humid
Potentcy:6-7/10

nigerian nightmare starts to flower shortly after you put it out, very photosensitive...my yields were probably small due to the fact i put a bunch of small clones off mothers around mid june and they started flowering about 2 weeks later. bud clustering was strange, it grew buds on top of buds. smell and taste is very old school...skunky/grassy herb...best way i can describe it. she got some real nice purple and violet colors and they weren't due to cold temps since it was flowering in late june through august. here's some pics.

Last edited by Time2Unite; 01-25-2007 at 04:29 AM..