Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > New Outdoor Strain Guide !!!

Thread Title Search
New Outdoor Strain Guide !!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2018, 11:58 PM #11
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
I hope to add to this thread once harvest roles around.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-08-2018, 03:37 PM #12
HIMALAYAN GANJA

HIMALAYAN GANJA is a jewel in the roughHIMALAYAN GANJA is a jewel in the roughHIMALAYAN GANJA is a jewel in the roughHIMALAYAN GANJA is a jewel in the roughHIMALAYAN GANJA is a jewel in the roughHIMALAYAN GANJA is a jewel in the roughHIMALAYAN GANJA is a jewel in the rough
hello i live at lat 47N in the south of europe about an hour from the mediterranean sea; here the climate is meild winters with about a month of freezing. the summers are usuall drought like and with hot temps. the region is exeptionally sunny with average 300 days a year of cloudless blue sky.

i have done about ten indoor harvests and this year is my third geurilla grow. i got some lemon skunk from DNA and leda uno from KC brains, which is claimed to be a good outdoor strain. for me indoor the leda finished in max 50 DAYS with full indica type growth and structure. outdoor the ledas are growing way slower then indoors; they seem they will finish in early november, so not so quick as claimed by breeder.

lemon skunk indoors took 90 days average to be done with typycal sativa dom traits, like lots of stretch in early flower, later onsetn of flowering. she didnt make any pistils till day 15 of bloom. but the lemon skunk yielded very well for me. 100 gr per plant in a ten litre bucket of coco, which usually gives me more in the 50-60 gr range for the same bucket with other strains, the ledas for example.

out door the lemon skunks are growing huuge compared to the leda unos which is funny cuz this seems to contradict both breeders descrption, the leda being claimed as a tall sativa dom and the lemon skunk claimed to be more stout and typical skunk/indica type growth.

the lemon skunks will definately be done before the first week of november.

all my outdoor plant this year are clones taken from the plants that i mentioned above being grown indoors

this is a leda uno about one meter tall, in a ten gallon swamp tube in the mud no standing water
HIMALAYAN GANJA is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-08-2018, 03:38 PM #13
HIMALAYAN GANJA

HIMALAYAN GANJA is a jewel in the roughHIMALAYAN GANJA is a jewel in the roughHIMALAYAN GANJA is a jewel in the roughHIMALAYAN GANJA is a jewel in the roughHIMALAYAN GANJA is a jewel in the roughHIMALAYAN GANJA is a jewel in the roughHIMALAYAN GANJA is a jewel in the rough

these are lemon skun also in ten gallon swamp tubes the tallest is 10 feet

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-09-2018, 07:34 AM #14
HIMALAYAN GANJA

at my dry land plot the lemon skunks are not doing as well as the leda unos. there has been no rain and the weekly five liters they each recieve seems not enough.but the leda unos dont get even slightly effected by llack of water. on the indoor run i clearly remarked that the leda uno has great rooting capacity, so i thinks thats why they can handle drought more then the lemon skunk .......

so yes i would recomend leda uno for geurilla growing for sure

the phenos of leda i got are quick. the taste is sweet hash and berry, with a STRONG STENCH OF SKUNK, with classic indica effect. the lemon skunk i got dont really smell like skunk at all, actually quite good for indoor stealth grows where odor is a problem,

Old 09-10-2018, 07:33 AM #15
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
Thanks for your contribution. Please keep it as a entry
GUIDELINES

Lat of grow
Strain) and breeder name
Yield/ weight
Date of harvest
Mold) disease resistant
Pics if available
Ease of grow 1-10....1 easy, 10 the hardest
Potency 1-10
Any other relative info you feel or wanna share
And brief summary if you like.....that's the guidelines guys

We want these entries to be final/finished grow. Basically enter the strains on a post.

Basically please keep the entries similar to the original strain guide. These are the guidelines we need to keep to get this new strain guide started.

Please follow the guidelines.....we want to follow the old strainguide. If the guidelines are followed we should have a new entry/strain on each post. It's very simple guys for everybody's convenience just make entries following the BASIC guidelines. It's ok to add a lil summary after you post your entry

I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear what the guidelines and jist of the strainguide is.

For everybody's convenience please follow the GUIDELINES GIVEN AND OR the GUIDELINES from the OLD STRAIN GUIDE BACKCOUNTRY started.

Thanks guys and the entries already posted are GREATLY appreciated.

This is for the icmag community and cannabis world to have for reference of outdoor growing of certain strains. A convenient reference to outdoor cannabis growing, and the strains that's grown.

Thanks guys
We're looking for your entries!!!

I'm making a comeback !!!!

WV's headin' outdoors 2018 grow

REAL GORILLA SEEDS 9 Strains !!!

Seedsman Fem Collection !!!

Female Seeds Critical Sour & Chem OG !!!

KC Brains Cristal Limit (fem)

Outdoor grow threads & album pics coming soon !!!!!

realgorillaclothing.com

WVs Outdoor Critical/Chem grow !!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354027

WVs Outdoor RealGorilla strains
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355383
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote