What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Japanese growers

G

In the past, I used the male leaves to make cookies. I ground them up fine and mixed them into the cookie mix. They really got me more stoned than just by smoking.

hort

G

Making cookie is good idea. I can take cannabis anywhere.
I will ask my girlfriend to make.

Anyway, cannabis is very good for my health. I can reduce alcohole.
Actually I can not sleep without alcohole or sleeping pill.

I go out drink very few while I have cannabis.
In a way, cannabis is good for my wallet, too.

KC 33 flowering

Last edited:
G

In a way, cannabis is good for my wallet, too.

Yeah, if you grow your own!

I don't know how many grams you got from the males but I'd put all of it in the mix. You'll like it ;)

hort

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Kuuki yome? No way my friend. Hope you get better at growing and all, but like I said the info is just wrong. Example: importing seeds is legal. Idiots. It is illegal to import viable seeds into Japan, that is why head shops sent staff overseas to bring it in on their persons, to smuggle it in. Fucking dangerous info. And how about go check out taima orgs HP. The owner has been arrested by the police before and they keep track of visitors, why not go post on 2chan?

Japanfreakier

Veteran
lol, Jp-gro the link you gave me clearly states that it is illegal for non-licensed people to import viable seeds.

Article 24 section 6
Any person who, with knowledge of the circumstances, provides the funds, land, building, ship, aircraft, motor vehicle, equipment, machinery, tools or raw material (including the seeds of the cannabis) required for the act of committing any of the offenses prescribed in Paragraph 1 or 2 of Article 24 or transports, shall be liable to penal servitude not exceeding 3 years.

The funny thing about Japanese is that they somehow got the idea they can just claim, "I didn't know." Not many people have been successful thru the years with the "Im an idiot" defense. Would the government prosecute you just for having seeds? If you are Japanese it is very unlikely. If you were caught coming into Narita with them, they would interview you, put your name on a list, visit your home and make you sign some shit. If you were a foreigner on the other hand, they could refuse you entry into the country and put you on a black-list.

Last edited:
G

I sincerely ask you to calm down. Please take a deep breath before you post.

I know that. Please read carefully section 24 from 1 to 6 again.
If you can read Japanese, you can understand what it means.

Please understand why I am asking you not to get excited. That is security reason.
I know you were famous man in OG and "2channel". I do not want to let 2channelers to know you are screwing with me here. You know Police is watching 2ch, then soon will find here and get my posted photos. They can specify who I am via Digital image codes. I think you can understand it.

Now I am going to delete my entire photos here.

Last edited:

Japanfreakier

Veteran
It's sad that most Japanese don't understand their own laws. Even at the taima-do site they say, "Unsterilised cannabis seeds are legal to possess in Japan but in practice only sterilised seeds may be imported." But you can prove me wrong JP, just bring a pack of your favorite seeds into Narita and ask em.

G

Shit, I just do not know how to delete photos from my gallery.
I am struggling but I can not find.
I should have checked before upload photos, I feel real stupid I am.
Anybody know?

Japanfreakier

Veteran
I'm always calm. I never go to 2chan anyway, you'd be a fool to. I know that some people translated my growing info and put it there (idiots) but I myself have never posted or visited there directly. However, when I see people giving advice like "It's legal to import seeds into Japan," I have to call bullshit, cause its just wrong. The law is a little vague and the government has asked them to revise the law to make it clearer and stricter.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Before you upload any photo's into the net the only thing you have to be carefull of is the metadata (imbedded info) in the photos, like camera serial number and so on. Your photos seem to be ok, so I wouldn't sweat over it.

G

No. It is not OK.
I use photoshop to edit images, they can find same or similar image codes put via Photoshop. Usually police do not do that, but who knows?

You should know you are famous among 2channelers, and some of them are always watching at you but I am not. I do not want to be watched by somebody. That is why I asked you "Kuuki yome".

Last edited:

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Like I've said, I've never been to that site so I don't know if they are watching or not. But after the fall of OG I don't post pics in asian forums anyway. By the way, am I famous for being an awsome grower or an asshole?

G

I don't know which you're famous for but I know you effectively killed JP-gro's grow thread so I would assume the latter.

Nice going

hort

Japanfreakier

Veteran
My pleasure hort. Anyway it was another thread that he hijacked to begin with and I was trying to bring attention to the mis-information in the thread which could get somebody arrested.

HarryNugz

This thread was never hijacked. The original thread starter posted one time with a generic title of Japanese Growers. Didn't return for over a year to comment. JP-gro just bravely posted his grow which is more than you've done Japanfreakier except rudely interupted and stopped a nice grow show. If the info was wrong, point it out but don't be an ass about it.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
You know what, I read the thread again and again and I don't think I was even that rude. Jp-gro on the other hand snapped back with his little wise-ass comment in Japanese, I guess you guys don't understand what it means, or you might not be defending him so much, but whatever.

JP-gro freaked out not because of what I said to him, but simply because I showed up. He got scared when he realized that my being in this forum might bring attention to it. It appears that growers here look out for my posts and translate them onto the Japanase growing boards. Brave little Indian.

I'll interupt and call bullshit on anyone or anythread that risks the safty of Japanese growers with dangerous and incorrect information which could land them in Jail.

Last edited:

ReeferRider

Japanfreakier said:
I'll interupt and call bullshit on anyone or anythread that risks the safty of Japanese growers with dangerous and incorrect information which could land them in Jail.

J-Freak you're my hero :jump: