What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

og kush hash direct from morocco

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Buena señores,

Vivo en Malaga, frontera del hashis en españa y realmente el 90% es mierda comercial, que se manda para italia, francia, alemania...Han aprendido a darles una apariencia mejor con productos quimicos, y pocos ya fabrican calidad,

El cultivo alli es un desastre, Plantas autoctonas por todos sitios, polvo, quimicos, semillas, pelos....Resulta dificil encontrar calidad incluso a 2/2,5 euros/gramo,

El comercial , o placas de 200 aqui cuesta 700e/kg.

El rubio mejor en placas de 100g, a 1200euros/kilo..,

Todo muy mezclado.

Haz tu hass y veras el cambio.

google translator says:

I live in Malaga, the border of hashish in Spain and really 90% is commercial shit, which is sent to Italy, France, Germany ... They have learned to give them a better appearance with chemical products, and few already manufacture quality,

The cultivation there is a disaster, autochthonous plants everywhere, dust, chemicals, seeds, hairs .... It is difficult to find quality even at 2 / 2.5 euros / gram,

The commercial, or plates of 200 here cost 700e / kg.

The best blond in 100g plates, at 1200euros / kilo ..

All very mixed.

Do your hass and you will see the change.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Greetings & Love everyone!

If I may, during the past 5-6 years or soo, the quality of what's localy available in my home-town has been only increasing. Lots of hash from Morocco, made from a whole range of different strains at rather fair retail price (5-6e/g max).
Lately there has been lots of blond "polm", loosely pressed with a lovely bud flavour, a clean as well. Not first sieve, but still very good quality. The only negative thing I can find is that however good they might be, they lack personnality & identity, they don't have much of a story to tell unlike genuine Morocca hash.
Production & extraction tech have evolved and full melt is not a rarity in the rif, I've got a contact on FB who's from the Rif, owns land and grows of course. He regularly posts vids of his production and that looks of pretty high standard!

Here a few pics of latest score, 20g for 80e, very nice fluffy "polm", smell and smokes like good buds with light og kush flavour. A bit more maturity and curing might have helped to develop the flavour a bit more, but still very good, nice, smoothly uplifting smoke.

Irie !

I live in uk around where i live and further down the country i cant find any good morrocan its all solid wood plaque pure crap 200 /300 a 100g bar .Ive been looking for a year now as i refuse to purchase anymore wood .Why even bring that shite in someone who doesn't consume .Some people will have the proper gear but here nothing ,oh there is people selling goodness but soon as theyve got you they bait n switch to shite thick yellow pollen , talc i think . That hash looks good can this be bought uk or a cafe in Holland or elswhere . The hash game is finished in my area no one will invest big money in a product which is risky your to blame morrocans for making that shite out of waste plant materials and god knows what .Make only qaulity for uk or its over here as all consumers love weed and not your concrete hash .

Latest posts

Latest posts