What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where can I mail my pot for lab testing?

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I am NOT in a legal state.

Is there some place I can send a small sample to be tested? I see plenty of walk in labs offering 5 minute service in Cali and Colo but none offer mail in service.

Just wondering if any of the labs that do end user testing accept mail-in.

Thanks

Easy7

Veteran
It'd be sorta stupid.

Shulgan got into trouble for lab testing peoples mail in drugs.

MJB botanicals used to do testing, not sure about cannabis openly.

Most of us in the illegal states just go by other factors. Tipping the scale so to speak doesn't really help anything.

I tend to find legalization very much a domino effect. States one by one are realizing it's incredibly stupid to keep it illegal. They make $100 off of every bust under 100 grams. So not even a dollar a gram. Plus those over the limits into felonies, they pay sooo much money to have prisons for keeping those folks.

Not to mention the outrages costs of having cops and courts and all the support it takes. But I guess people are used to having a quarter of their income go to taxes. Like it was never even their money!

troutman

Seed Whore
I suspect all laboratories must keep records of who they get samples from by law.

This could get you in hot water fast if you're not legal.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
If they are required to keep records, I'm out of luck.

I thought I could drop a gram in the mail to a lab with my email address and they would email the results. How would they know what state I was in?

Canada has a mail in lab called 'key-box'.

OK, sorry, I thought it would be a simple 1,2,3.

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
My dog isn't in a legal state but he's a lab.

And he would totally test your pot.

And it's easier than 1,2,3

:bigeye:

bmweater

I’ve reached out here in CA to a few spots and the they are so backed up it’s like 4-6 week waiting period especially if your a new client. So if anyone has a good recommendation here in CA I’d be grateful!