What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Dubble

west-eu

picture.php

antheis

Veteran
the wife asked what I wanted for Christmas, I think I know what I want now. looking forward to the grow.

t99

Veteran
I popped these last Wed night/Thurs morning, all 10 above ground within 48 hours!

antheis

Veteran
@west
have you topped any of them, or planning to? they look great!
my seeds should be here Friday.

@t99
are you keeping any males that pop up?
and are you starting a grow journal?

t99

Veteran
Going to try and keep everything for a little while until I decide what I like, males included.
I'm going to keep updating here for now, as long as west-eu doesn't mind :tiphat:
if I start a separate journal I'll post a link here.
I also ordered Tony's Ruby Red too :biggrin:

west-eu

@west
have you topped any of them, or planning to? they look great!
my seeds should be here Friday.

@t99
are you keeping any males that pop up?
and are you starting a grow journal?

Going to try and keep everything for a little while until I decide what I like, males included.
I'm going to keep updating here for now, as long as west-eu doesn't mind :tiphat:
if I start a separate journal I'll post a link here.
I also ordered Tony's Ruby Red too :biggrin:

they're all topped and grow faster than my other girls
ya man any gorilla dubb grower are welcome here :tiphat:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for running these guys. Im gonna redux it using a bx3 male and a sour dubb s2 female, see what the little deeper inbreeding does to the lot.

I'm pretty sure something bad ass is coming out of these...