What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I also ended up sprouting one of those female freebies of the gluebreath. I was reading somewhere in one of your threads I belI've and remember you saying that the mutants were the flavorful ones? Is this true? Cause this little glue breath is a curly down syndrome seedling haha

165e1065b50f2d61693d117787fe1c56aa24d68dd4930eeeafe8c202542abf95.jpg

Tynehead Tom

I ran a couple gluebreaths recently but fuggered them up and subsequently chopped them at about 6 weeks. I did dry and smoke the tops and even picked early they were super frosty and had an almost funky lemon OG smell to them with hint of something else. I still have a good stash of those, and full packs of Gorilla Twin and Locomotive Breath. will be getting to them in good time after I finish trying out the scoutbreath I got going right now. Mine were very vigorous with normal growth and were real nice little plants till they got fuggered by a transplant with new soil infected with thrips

BigSmokey

Sorry to hear about your fug up, hope the scout breath is some good smoke for yah. My little mutant caught it's stride and is growing faster than my other plants now it seems haha. About 2.5 weeks into veg. Once things get bigger I'll throw a photo of her. Should be a stinky little bitch

Tynehead Tom

nah I just fuggered up the 2 gluebreath s1, the scoutbreath I have are happy and thriving ;)
I'm really hoping for another scoutbreath drop as I would like to have more plants to go thru. I dunno if the ogkb 2.0 will ever make it to my garden way up here in the stix of Canada so beans like these will have to do haha

vancityj

I popped some GG #4 S1's by Chunky's Bagseeds a while back and found a pretty nice example out of two distinct phenos. I started four of the ten included seeds. I do have a pack of the ScoutBreath as well, but haven't got around to those yet.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I popped some GG #4 S1's by Chunky's Bagseeds a while back and found a pretty nice example out of two distinct phenos. I started four of the ten included seeds. I do have a pack of the ScoutBreath as well, but haven't got around to those yet.

View Image

View Image

View Image

Wow! those look pretty nice and close to the clone. thanks for sharing the pictures!:tiphat:

are you happy with the smoke? have you ever smoked the #4?

vancityj

Wow! those look pretty nice and close to the clone. thanks for sharing the pictures!:tiphat:

are you happy with the smoke? have you ever smoked the #4?

Yes, I'm quite happy with it. It might be the best pheno of any strains I've run recently. I ran this, Relentless 'Frosted Cherry Cookies', Thug Pug Genetics 'Afterglow', Bodhi 'Space Monkey', and an older PK cross I have on this last run, and the above pheno was likely the dankest. After trying everything, I smoked through the above first. Thank you for those, Chunkypigs. No, I haven't tried the authentic GG #4, to my knowledge.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Yes, I'm quite happy with it. It might be the best pheno of any strains I've run recently. I ran this, Relentless 'Frosted Cherry Cookies', Thug Pug Genetics 'Afterglow', Bodhi 'Space Monkey', and an older PK cross I have on this last run, and the above pheno was likely the dankest. After trying everything, I smoked through the above first. Thank you for those, Chunkypigs. No, I haven't tried the authentic GG #4, to my knowledge.

for that one you gotta thank joesy dude!

post your story in his thread too that's a nice looking S1.:thank you:

please lemme know how the other beans do for ya and make sure you scuff them before soaking as they are tough buggers.

good luck!

YetiOG

Hey chunky are you planning on dropping and later f-gems of the gorillabreath line? I like the phenos i have and will probably try to narrow down a short one and taller one too keep long term. One looks alot like the gg4 clone and smells like it too. That said id still love to look through more of these

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Hey chunky are you planning on dropping and later f-gems of the gorillabreath line? I like the phenos i have and will probably try to narrow down a short one and taller one too keep long term. One looks alot like the gg4 clone and smells like it too. That said id still love to look through more of these

let's see what you got.

yeah, I already dropped the next gen f2 Gorilla Twin a while ago.
GG#4 x Gorilla Breath [GG#4 x (GG#4 x CookieBoi)]

should be some pics back a ways or look in my albums.
there was still alot of cookieboi influence in the Gorilla Twin and I want to use a different male to start with.

I'm thinking males from this cross would be alot more sour/chem/fuel

Fire OG x (ECSD x (GG#4 x Cookieboi)

make those males the first cross back to those 3 females and then cube so the cookie doesn't dominate the other flavors.

YetiOG

let's see what you got.

yeah, I already dropped the next gen f2 Gorilla Twin a while ago.
GG#4 x Gorilla Breath [GG#4 x (GG#4 x CookieBoi)]

should be some pics back a ways or look in my albums.
there was still alot of cookieboi influence in the Gorilla Twin and I want to use a different male to start with.

I'm thinking males from this cross would be alot more sour/chem/fuel

Fire OG x (ECSD x (GG#4 x Cookieboi)

make those males the first cross back to those 3 females and then cube so the cookie doesn't dominate the other flavors.

Ill post pics in a bit, my plants are small at the moment. I didnt take pics of last run and the clones are really little right now. Im taking the clones out of the domes today and putting them into the veg space

I have 2 taller and 2 shorter females. The shorter ones show alot of ogkb cookie influence in the leaves. The taller ones look like a mix of gg4 with the sour dubb twist and some leaves look like the cookies. Neat plants. The glue phenos yield better. The one gg4 pheno smells amazing, quite a bit like gg4, even in veg it smells amazing when you touch the clone, clip shit off, rub it or even just randomly sniff it.

The glue phenos hit harder but all were pretty tasty im running all of them a time or two again before i puck what i keep.

YetiOG

I wish i had like 100 of the gorillabreath to look through. For clones and to see where the line could go. In the end i may reverse the plants i have and peel through fems.

That cookie male of yours is pretty cool chunky. Would be cool if you could vend vials of pollen off that one. No one really sells pollen but for that one it would be totally worth it in my opinion.

How far is the gluebreath clone from the glue dom gorillabreath? As far as the plant and smoke.
I know its different than the gorillabreath.

Next time you drop a bunch of seeds i need to snag some.

YetiOG

So heres the clones of your stuff chunky. I just got them back from a buddy who was looking after them. As you can see the he was not taking good care of them, they got PM in his care and the ph he was feeding was wacked out so they were throwing single bladed leaves. Everytime i get stuff back it tends to start throwing normal leaves fairly quickly.

I feed pretty aggressively. None of them are sensitive, even small clones are totally happy at 2.0 ec. I used to grow coco but now im running perlite and rockwool crouton mixture to clone and veg in, but ill be flowering in 1 gal bags of strait perlite. Ill be getting rid of the PM with some potassium bicarbonate.

I have another set from my buddies place that look even worse. I wont be backing up clones with him anymore because i get my shit back all fucked up. I wont even post pics of them, id kill them but they are revegging and will make decent moms. Ill put the nicer set in to flower this run

Great work Chunky!!

One day ill show this line the african sun..

When is your next drop may I ask?

BigSmokey

My gluebreath s1 just went into flower. Looking ogkb Dom in the leaves and smell. Super lanky pole structure just like an og. I'll get my camera rounded up..