What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FIRESTORM

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's a "3 way" cross (50% FIRESTORM) x (25% C99 x 25% undetermined?)

It's a "3 way" cross (50% FIRESTORM) x (25% C99 x 25% undetermined?)

Lookin great StarC

Hey Bud, yeah happy times indeed & they R done ... :yummy:
these plants are amazing >>> they are the best in the room & i'm going to re-veg them for clones ...they R big & fast flowering ,dense & sweet smelling & sticky flowers too!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got her back in action ... @ 30 days thus far

Got her back in action ... @ 30 days thus far

:bump:
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's a ton of pics on Firestorm.. She is on the top 5 most potent strains for compliance testing here in Cali @39%. There will be some FS crosses coming soon.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Would love to see the final product and smoke report... flowers look excellent, always great work star

the FSx cross ? she's as dank you could want ganja to be ...whopping potency & big yield & dense & gassy & earthy terp's , but also with fruit in there as well:) & very different from the original FS#7 hammer slipped out a long time ago ... i've ran her from my seed stash 3 times thus far & each time the females are total winners all around ...

There's a ton of pics on Firestorm.. She is on the top 5 most potent strains for compliance testing here in Cali @39%. There will be some FS crosses coming soon.

Nice, will be looking for those FS crosses when they do drop

the FSx cross ? she's as dank you could want ganja to be ...whopping potency & big yield & dense & gassy & earthy terp's , but also with fruit in there as well:) & very different from the original FS#7 hammer slipped out a long time ago ... i've ran her from my seed stash 3 times thus far & each time the females are total winners all around ...

Very nice... got you some winners for sure

GreenMajyk

hi Hammerhead, im new here on ICMag, i just snagged some of your Pink Banana Crush, do you have a thread or journal i can view of this strain? im sorry if this is the wrong locale to be asking this, still on my learners!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi Hammerhead, im new here on ICMag, i just snagged some of your Pink Banana Crush, do you have a thread or journal i can view of this strain? im sorry if this is the wrong locale to be asking this, still on my learners!

I sent you a link to that cross.

GreenMajyk

thanks very much, im liking what i see in those pics! cheers
when i grow them out where do you think would be the best place to record their progress? is there a Hammerhead genetics thread here? & i will record them in my upcoming grow journal as well