What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Suzy-Q x GG#4(reversed)

ECtraveler

Veteran
*Project pending*

The goal is finding a 1:1 or 1:2 (CBD:THC) with the flavor profile and added vigor of GG#4. I dusted a couple other type III chemotypes as well but the Suzy-Q (60:1) is the one I'm most excited about. I believe it's compact Indica-like structure (for a CBD variety will complement the GG#4 perfectly.

Here is the Suzy-Q that was pollinated on the 9th.
picture.php

whiteberrieS

Ignominious and Pale
Veteran
*Replies pending* lol..sounds like a good project man. So 60:1 is why I keep seeing Suzy-Q eh? S2's/3's for the CBDGG :good: Might as well pick up your own gas chromatographer for that one. :p Probably be cheaper.

ECtraveler

Veteran
Actually a fiend is providing me with (almost) free access to a Quanticann 2 from Steep Hill in the very near future. it's going to make things sooooo much easier on the wallet.

ECtraveler

Veteran
*Replies pending* lol..sounds like a good project man. So 60:1 is why I keep seeing Suzy-Q eh? F2's/3's for the CBDGG :good: Might as well pick up your own gas chromatographer for that one. :p Probably be cheaper.

She also grows great indoors for a type III variety. If you're interested in growing a near pure CBD variety and you have access to Suzy-Q I suggest picking her up. I'll never grow ACDC indoors again.

whiteberrieS

Ignominious and Pale
Veteran
That's a good fiend :laughing: Nice@Quanticann; it has a leasing info button instead of a price..kinda scary, saw one for 4 I think which isnt too bad, considering the options.

Good to know about the AC/DC what was up with her? Need to get one for topicals and RSO sounds like Suzy's the one.

SourDank

Veteran
You always have such awesome projects goin man, much respect for what you do. One day I'll get out to Cali and get a hold of some of these crosses, breeders like you are a true asset to the med community :tiphat:

Grizz

Veteran
*Project pending*

The goal is finding a 1:1 or 1:2 (CBD:THC) with the flavor profile and added vigor of GG#4. I dusted a couple other type III chemotypes as well but the Suzy-Q (60:1) is the one I'm most excited about. I believe it's compact Indica-like structure (for a CBD variety will complement the GG#4 perfectly.

Here is the Suzy-Q that was pollinated on the 9th.
View Image

my I wish the best of luck with you project.

whiteberrieS

Ignominious and Pale
Veteran
Suzy's Glue of course :p Purdy beans man :tiphat: You doin the SoCal HTCC again? I'll be prepared for the noise this time/no dabs if you're gonna run beans for Joesy again.

SourLSD*SourStrawb
picture.php

Pure fruit up the nosehole, had pine in there too until the fruit covered it up, cant wait to taste the rainbow & ride the walrus.

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
A Gorilla Named Sue!

Johnny Cash <---- Sounds like an Appropriate Name !

Sexy Stripes !!

SourDank

Veteran
Can't wait to see her grow up, a CBD strain with the delicious taste of the Glue would be awesome. Hope you find what your looking for in them

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Would love to hear more about this if you end up releasing the strain. I'm looking to take on 1-2 CBD varieties in order to have something to donate for veterans/severe medical patients.

ECtraveler

Veteran
I'm actually dropping off a batch at the lab on Monday to test for ratios. What are you looking for? Pure CBD or a blend?. My preference is mixed ratios which I've found work best the widest range of ailments but I have both.

I'd be honored to have you run something of mine

ECtraveler

Veteran
Topped the four plants as soon as they sexed and I was sure they were all females and all four came back with 2:1 CBD:THC ratios.

Best of luck with Suzy's Glue! I can't wait to see how the cross comes out.

Do you find in your testing of the mixed chemotypes... that cbd is always the dominate cannabinoid?

Do you ever get any 1:2 or 1:3 cbd:thc? Thanks!

-pH