Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Silverback's Threads: the Complete Collection

Thread Title Search
Silverback's Threads: the Complete Collection Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-15-2015, 05:59 AM #21
MostWantedGens

MostWantedGens has a spectacular aura aboutMostWantedGens has a spectacular aura aboutMostWantedGens has a spectacular aura aboutMostWantedGens has a spectacular aura about
non commento hope comprendo

Last edited by MostWantedGens; 02-15-2015 at 05:53 PM..
MostWantedGens is offline Quote

Old 02-15-2015, 06:18 AM #22
Team Microbe
Banned

Team Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to all
At least you would die with honor and respect
Team Microbe is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2015, 12:01 PM #23
gunnaknow

gunnaknow is just really nicegunnaknow is just really nicegunnaknow is just really nicegunnaknow is just really nicegunnaknow is just really nicegunnaknow is just really nicegunnaknow is just really nicegunnaknow is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by MostWantedGens View Post
Silverback last and biggest lesson was his dead. He fell down from a mountain while he climbed for his guerilla spot. you can die or never walk again if you choose a spot like silverback.
You should check your facts before posting. He had a heart attack while climbing down a 40' cliff and fell into a dry creek bed. You can't legislate against having a heart attack, it could happen to any one of us. I only hope that it doesn't happen to you. Anyhow, enough with the digression please, this thread is for those who wish to read Silverback's sage advice.

gunna

Last edited by gunnaknow; 02-20-2015 at 06:25 PM..
gunnaknow is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2015, 04:14 PM #24
Kiloz

Kiloz has a spectacular aura aboutKiloz has a spectacular aura aboutKiloz has a spectacular aura aboutKiloz has a spectacular aura about
such a good thing youre doing here gunnaknow, i've always find silverback's threads to be very informative. sad to loose such a great part of the community.

Kiloz Adventures
Kiloz is offline Quote

Old 02-24-2015, 07:16 PM #25
gunnaknow

gunnaknow is just really nicegunnaknow is just really nicegunnaknow is just really nicegunnaknow is just really nicegunnaknow is just really nicegunnaknow is just really nicegunnaknow is just really nicegunnaknow is just really nice
Many thanks Kiloz!

This is just to let everyone know that I've added one more thread to the list – "Effects of Pregrowing OD Cannabis plants". It's not a thread that will appear in any of your searches on IC, so it wasn't initially included in the list. However, I managed to track it down with google, after remembering the thread from years ago:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=102144

gunna

Last edited by gunnaknow; 06-12-2015 at 01:24 PM..
gunnaknow is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2015, 09:43 PM #26
Team Microbe
Banned

Team Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to allTeam Microbe is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnaknow View Post
Many thanks Kiloz!

This is just to let everyone know that I've added one more thread to the list – "Effects of Pregrowing OD Cannabis plants". It's not a thread that will appear in any of your searches on IC, hence the reason that it wasn't initially included in the list. However, I managed to track it down with google, after remembering the thread from years ago:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=102144
Thanks man! This is valuable to any outdoor grower that preps plants inside.

"Conclusions:

The results measured at the end of the season, against plants not pregrown demonstrates that pregrowing cannabis for more than 30 days indoors before transplanting OD doesn't result in a larger, higher yeilding plant and may infact, increase dramatically sexual and growth stage confusion and other conditions as well as a decreased yield.

*High nitrogen available during certain high growth phases of the plant, combined with topping, seems to have a much greater effect on size and yield than any attempt at pregrowing."
- Silverback
Team Microbe is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-26-2015, 12:07 AM #27
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of light
wow, a lot of great information here. thank you to all that share their knowledge
gorilla ganja is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2015, 04:33 AM #28
Azure

Azure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of light
I just read about five of Silverback's threads and I learned a lot.
Thanks for putting this together!
Azure is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2015, 07:03 AM #29
ghostmade

ghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really nice
ghostmade is offline Quote

Old 04-23-2015, 06:09 AM #30
Kygiacomo!!!
AppAlachiAn OutLaW

Kygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
I just read about five of Silverback's threads and I learned a lot.
Thanks for putting this together!
if u havent read the "discussion on mould" make sure u do. that thread saved a few my plants that was ravaged by bud rot. so i cant wait to use the prevention plan this year. after seeing what greencure did to active mold infections,im pretty confident that this will be my first year ever mold free or at least 10% or less mold
Kygiacomo!!! is offline Quote