What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

trip to japan

S

shuswap

i am planning a trip to japan in the next few months,i am totally interested in the old school ways of japan,the beautiful gardens,the architecture,what are some must sees there,?

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Kyoto has some sweet tourist places like Kinkaku-ji, the golden Zen Buddhist shrine - looks amazing...the old Emperor's palace nearby is nice too. So, Kyoto would be on my list if I wanted old-school stuff. Maybe a sumo tournament if that interests you.
If you time it right for the cherry blossom flower-viewing season, that would be excellent too, it's such a nice time to be in Japan.

S

shuswap

i have heard that kyoto is a wonderful spot to visit,Saibai are you from japan? searching over the inet is hard to find ravel packages and what to do lists when there,i think id rather just go out on our own but still with not speaking the language it kinda freaks me out,lol

Latest posts

Latest posts