What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Outdoor 2: Saga continues...

theJointedOne

Veteran
Very cool Carlos! Im really liking that sea of green you got going on, and like a few have mentioned already, everything looks really healthy.

calientecarlos

Veteran
Greenthumbs- Sorry mang I be slackin on the pics. Next day or two fo sho!

PuertoV- It's crazy how noticeable the stretch comin to an end is. They aren't growing a foot a week anymore so that means there's a bloom storm brewing! Make it Rain! You try to enjoy your ladies as well! Take some pics and get a thread poppin!

Tj1- Thanx for cruisin thru! Always welcome round here!

calientecarlos

Veteran
:dance013:Still stretchin!!!!!!!

picture.php

Startin to throwdown

picture.php

picture.php

Stay CooL DaDDyO!!!!
HotCeezy

darkvade420

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

heres my outdoor grow its doing good idk when they will finish they have ben showing sex since fourth of july and still nothing but white hairs.they are doing great.

calientecarlos

Veteran
Mr Charlie- Thx for stoppin thru! Cheers!

Darkvade420- Lookin good! Give em guano and molasses and they'll start turnin:)

darkvade420

i had to chop them early they got pounded by the rain for 2 days straight and they looked like they was going to rot if i didnt chop the larger colas:(

darkvade420

Darkvade- dang man sorry to hear. temps and moisture have me on watch with my ladies as well.

Ye i had them at my friends house for 2 weeks while i am moving. and he let them get pounded 2 days in the rain.and they started to go soft on a few spots.but it still smells great and i got a few oz i suspect so its not a total loss.

that rain got me as well; split my best plant right in half due to extra weight; went ahead and harvested what was damaged; supported the remainder ( a bit late thanks! duh!)...

getting ripped by mother nature and my own stupidity feels better than the crack head who got me last year... but not much.

darkvade420

shity story i had my plants potted and pre planned for this and i even told my friend to move the fuckers if it rained.good thing i have about a half oz on each plant of the smaller buds cause they are loaded with seeds for next years johny pot seed adventure+ill have my own house so i wont have to move in the middle of the bud cycle.and they are not to bad anyways about 2 weeks off they went about 2.5 months flowering im guessing they take about 3 outdoors?

calientecarlos

Veteran
pics soon. rain leaned a few. had em all tied up bc they get top heavy! harvested a couple too and they good:joint:

slick e - sorry to hear. hash everything sticky that aint smokable!

darkvade- yeah a good 9-12 weeks outdoor in colo. 4 weeks of cool nights is what i learnt. i got mad beans too! johnny potseed for sure!

nastrawie

hc

Mr. Charlie

that rain got me as well; split my best plant right in half due to extra weight; went ahead and harvested what was damaged; supported the remainder ( a bit late thanks! duh!)...

same intense rain, saved the heavy ones with a fast and furious rescue, thankfully! Lots of netting and spring hook lines to hold them high and mighty! :dance013:

calientecarlos

Veteran
mr charlie- glad you saved em in time! thx man sharing is caring!

dv420- ya live n ya learn ya hope:)

Mau Wow

picture.php

Strawbeezy

picture.php