Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Colorado Outdoor 2: Saga continues...

Thread Title Search
Colorado Outdoor 2: Saga continues... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-05-2012, 06:57 PM #21
calientecarlos

calientecarlos is a name known to allcalientecarlos is a name known to allcalientecarlos is a name known to allcalientecarlos is a name known to allcalientecarlos is a name known to allcalientecarlos is a name known to allcalientecarlos is a name known to allcalientecarlos is a name known to allcalientecarlos is a name known to allcalientecarlos is a name known to allcalientecarlos is a name known to all
Green thumbs- They really did man! I'm happy that my plants are happy! Thx again!

moritzst- thx for stopping by. It worked out great this year! Def stoked! Also, I'm legally allowed 18 plants for edible meds! Thats exactly how many i have They can look all they want no touching! And the feds will be chewing on Cali for a while so i'm not worried.

homebaked- Many thanks! Sharing is Caring! Outdoor is my saving grace. Indoor is for the effing birds. Greenhouse and hps this winter lets rock!

Czech ya L8R

HotCeezy

Slaying Reubenz n Spraying Toiletz .. ShiJeah Bud..
calientecarlos is offline Quote

Old 08-06-2012, 01:09 AM #22
Mt. Goat

Mt. Goat is on a distinguished road
Looks great! What's your garden's approx. elevation?
Mt. Goat is offline Quote

Old 08-06-2012, 08:59 PM #23
calientecarlos

calientecarlos is a name known to allcalientecarlos is a name known to allcalientecarlos is a name known to allcalientecarlos is a name known to allcalientecarlos is a name known to allcalientecarlos is a name known to allcalientecarlos is a name known to allcalientecarlos is a name known to allcalientecarlos is a name known to allcalientecarlos is a name known to allcalientecarlos is a name known to all
Thx mt goat. approx elev 6k.

Old 08-07-2012, 04:46 AM #24
michaelswines

michaelswines has a spectacular aura aboutmichaelswines has a spectacular aura aboutmichaelswines has a spectacular aura aboutmichaelswines has a spectacular aura aboutmichaelswines has a spectacular aura about
Got to love the Colorado sun at that elevation! Now if you guys only had the Cali weather, imagine the quality of buds if the two were to merge Keep up the great work...
michaelswines is offline Quote

Old 08-07-2012, 06:09 AM #25
calientecarlos

michaelswines- Most available sun in North America! I'd love to have weather that allowed for year round outdoor gardening tho. It would be an amazing combo for sure!! I'll give er my best. thx for peepin! Stay Safe

Carlientos

Old 08-09-2012, 12:00 AM #26
calientecarlos

A beautiful day to hang in the garden!

Had to play with some under-canopy shots!

Enjoy the weather! HC

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:53 PM #27
MileHighGuy

MileHighGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGuy is a glorious beacon of light
Fuck Yeah!!!! That Yum Yum looks like it's working. I love the looks of that first pic when you got back from out o Town.

Tagged up now.

peace

Old 08-12-2012, 09:35 PM #28
ClosetAdvocate

ClosetAdvocate will become famous soon enoughClosetAdvocate will become famous soon enough
Looks awesome. I think you're gonna have some real resinous beauties at that elevation.
ClosetAdvocate is offline Quote

Old 08-12-2012, 11:13 PM #29
PuertoviejoKL

PuertoviejoKL is a jewel in the roughPuertoviejoKL is a jewel in the roughPuertoviejoKL is a jewel in the roughPuertoviejoKL is a jewel in the roughPuertoviejoKL is a jewel in the roughPuertoviejoKL is a jewel in the rough
Looks awesome sir! I have about 25 plants outside, 9k ft semi-shaded area. Your plants looks wonderful! Hope to watch this for you're harvest times etc.
PuertoviejoKL is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2012, 06:00 AM #30
calientecarlos

Mhg- That yum yum mix seems to do the trick for sure. Shake and bake!

ClosetAdv- We're sure hopin for some icky icky!! Thx for comin by!

PuertoV- Thx! Sounds like you got your hands full in a great way as well! Must be closer to the equator than I if you let em rip at 9k! That's awesome! Best of fortune to you and the harvest. Stick around and get lifted!

Everyone take it easy and enjoy oneself more than usual; why the eff not right??

HoTCaRL