What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

why are the tips of the leaves like this? Help me

Hello everyone I'm growing a Buddha purple kush autoflowering, today I'm at 24 day, ground lightmix hps 250w 35 cm from the plant, I only fertilized once and that's it. Why are the leaf tips like that? Again I only fertilized once then never again. Help Me

Start blooming

Attachments

• BF1091A6-46A7-4145-829C-93F66F57349B.jpg
    BF1091A6-46A7-4145-829C-93F66F57349B.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 58

bibi40

Plants just said you she' s well feeded , just a little too much of N , be smooth with the feedings for now ,
nothing really bad at the moment .

:tiphat:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello everyone I'm growing a Buddha purple kush autoflowering, today I'm at 24 day, ground lightmix hps 250w 35 cm from the plant, I only fertilized once and that's it. Why are the leaf tips like that? Again I only fertilized once then never again. Help Me

Start blooming

She says lack of magnesium .

bibi40

Thanks for the info ,
i always thought that it was due to a little overfeeding , but i was wrong , thanks for correct me .

:good:

Latest posts

Latest posts