What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla auto ( Urban Legends )

bibi40

7 Gorilla auto at day 5 :

picture.php

picture.php

like the others under 4x55w T5 for 3 weeks ,

at 24/24 schedule for 2 or 3 weeks ,
after will finish them outdoor .

:tiphat:

bibi40

one more was transplanted today in the 18 liters pot ,
and the 2 remaining will go tomorow :dance013:

Cmoon

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]some Gorilla auto under shitty weather[/FONT]
Viva la:monkeyeat
As a fellow lamper :tiphat: im sure you'd agree the odd dull day dont hurt much early and my photo small mums scattered around the garden have loved the nitrogen leaf soak and bursts of sunlight.

Spain indeed:laughing:...when it shines in the dales its a no contest:tumbleweed:...lol

keep um coming..cmoon

Bobbertqp

I've grown urban legends gorilla glue before. Plant got 3 foot tall. The people who smoked it loved the potency. . Have another batch of urban legends GG and maxilla plants are 18 days old and up to 12 inches tall

Attachments

• IMG_20200619_132957.jpg
    IMG_20200619_132957.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20200619_132950.jpg
    IMG_20200619_132950.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 46

Bobbertqp

Nice plants mate !!!

:tiphat:

Cheers . Post is supposed to say G O R I LL A Glue not original glue. Skunkists G O R I LL A Glue is more potent than the 5 bodhi strains I grew. Really surprised by how easy the strain is to grow. I've got 4 of his strains growing now . Look forward to seeing how your plants turn out .

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobbertqp

I think my urban legends strains will get over 4 foot tall this time. Stems are already thick as a pen.using 70 percent seed rasing mix and 30 percent perlite. Plants seem to love it. Under 800 wt HP's with no fan

Bobbertqp

My 1 had branches up to 2 1/2 foot long. Branches were bending over due to the weight of the buds. Didn't have any problems with mild or stunting. Looking forward to see how his other strains turn out.