What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Another run of SweetSeeds

Kree73

If it is okay I would like to post another run of SweetSeeds . I have already started the grow and they have been allocated a space in the tent .
No special reason apart from the shear fun of it . Here are a few pics to tempt you .

Kree73

Okay on the 29/4 I made this hydo-thing . I used the minimum size spoon for feeding some miracle grow , which I added to 12 litres of water . As this is new for me I decided that I would change the water every 5 days or at least top them up or feed them . I am sure that will change along the way of this learning curve .
I have pics here of all 3 Auto flowering younglings in their hydro-thing and the bucket with old water ( for some strange reason I thought it would be a good idea to show peeps the drainage ) .

kree73 out

Kree73

Okay … So the 2 Jack 47 Auto and 1 Dark Devil are into week 6 at the moment , there is pistal and formation on all the Auto's . The SweetCheese has been re-potted and now has a bigger accommodation for the interim .

They Auto's are on week 6 and in Bloom and The Fast version is also on week 6 in Veg . The Fast version ( SweetCheese ) is at around the 10 " Mark with most of it's foliage , standing strong and proud

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay … So the 2 Jack 47 Auto and 1 Dark Devil are into week 6 at the moment , there is pistal and formation on all the Auto's . The SweetCheese has been re-potted and now has a bigger accommodation for the interim .

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83022&pictureid=2045022&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83022&pictureid=2045019&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83022&pictureid=2045021&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

They Auto's are on week 6 and in Bloom and The Fast version is also on week 6 in Veg . The Fast version ( SweetCheese ) is at around the 10 " Mark with most of it's foliage , standing strong and proud

Try LST (gently bending) to encourage lower buds to flourish

Attachments

• LST.jpg
    LST.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 56

Kree73

Try LST (gently bending) to encourage lower buds to flourish

Hello aridbud . Indeed LST does encourage those bottom buds I do a bit of LST , not sure if I have done any with the ones in veg at the moment , However the Last run of these were trained during veg . :headbange

Kree73

They are doing well if not petit. The Dark Devil has been cut down already as she was just 6 nuggs big. There is a Jack 47 auto which is under LST and small as they are Both Jack47 auto's are quite dense with flower .:whee:

Kree73

Next time I run these I will just bucket them up straight away , to avoid transplantation issues. I believe this will increase their chances to fully flourish.

Latest posts

Latest posts