What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where can I get a dozen decent empty vape carts in the USA?

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I have a couple friends that I make carts for. I just ran out of empty carts and I realized you can't buy them any more on eBay or Amazon.

I don't need anything fancy. I was using the plastic ones with wicks and they were happy. Only need about a dozen.

I like the 1/2 gram size.

Anyone have a decent USA source for a decent cart?

Thanks.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Them's the ones :) I got mine off ebay a year or so ago. Seems all vaping paraphernalia is no longer on ebay :(

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Thanks guys. So, the TH205 is what I want. Seem to be plenty of suppliers (all claiming authenticity). Still looking for reputable source, if anyone knows of one.

Thanks again

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Sure seems like that to me, too. I used the 500 for $1 (OK, slight exaggeration LOL) plastic ones with cotton wicks and plenty of lead solder and heavy metals..... my guys love them. They'll probably hate the new ones. Most people hate anything different. But, I bought 10 of them from SneakyPeate'sVapes a few minutes ago. Really, $54 for 10 empty carts. Should, at least, come with a blow job or something. Feels more like an ass fuck to me.

But, WTF, I'm old and have more money than I'll spend in the short time left so I'll see for myself just how different they really are. I like the wood mouth pieces. Just so I can do my Beavis and Butthead imitation when they put it in their mouth and I go, "Aha Aha, you have wood in your mouth, Aha Aha". That's about all I get out of the deal. But, it's worth it.

One thing, getting rosin thin enough to use in a cart without dilutant has been a decent challenge for me. I wouldn't mind f these worked better with thicker oil, as they claim.

I'll let you know.

Thanks again for the pointers, to you who did. ;)

Ringodoggie

Premium user
No additives. 100% safe. Only available through this special offer....

Attachments

• Image1 - Copy (2).jpg
    Image1 - Copy (2).jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 54

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Sorry, couldn't resist. LOL

Actually, I guess it's not fair to say no additives. I guess it's like saying, "No Sugar Added" to foods that are pumped full of artificial sweetener. LOL

I have been mildly trying to make a decent cart for the couple friends I do it for. A couple things I did find out....

You need clean, filtered rosin. I know the big guys start out with primo fresh frozen double bubble super duper hash crystals hung from a horses nuts but... I am just using plain shitty, pressed rosin so I found I have to filter it.

I tried 25u filters and it filtered it nicely got the big chucks but wasn't changing the consistency.

IME, you have to mix it with ethanol and filter it that way (Is that "winterizing"?) I have used a Buchner funnel and various filters and I have recently been using the syringe filters (22ui).

Now, the good part... by total accident, I didn't cook off all the ethanol on my last batch (actually, 2 batches ago) and I even noticed when I was putting it in the carts that it was nice and thin. It always is when it's hot and in the syringe. But, this time, it was even a little more thin than usual.

After the 2 carts were filled (I only make 2 at a time), only then did I test for remaining ethanol. Oops, I forgot... And, there was a tiny bit left. Oops.

I was totally freaked out. I was sure that I was going to poison or blow one of my buddies heads off with this fucking ethanol and lithium ion bomb. Push button fuse. I don't have a lot of friends (say it ain't so) and I didn't really want to loose these 2.

But, what the fuck. Wasn't going to waste a gram of good rosin. And, it wasn't my head. And, my one buddy has a hot girlfriend so she would be available again. I was trying to find the "good" in the situation. So, in the interest of science and discovery (and, my buddies girlfriend's potentially sitting on my face), I decided to let them vape it.

They loved it. Both of them. Their friends and family loved them. They actually said thank you this time. So, I know they were something special.

So, I did a tiny bit of reading. I need to verify this but I recall the e-cig people using various ethanols including vodka as a thinner and flavor enhancer in e-cig juice. A couple very quick searches didn't show anything bad.

..... to be continued.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Back when I was chasing that cough effect, making oil was one thing I tried. Yes, dissolving it in ethanol then freezing to coagulate the thicker waxy compounds (those wasn't why I coughed BTW), and filter them out. That Buchner is the ticket for that.

Gray Wolf had a term for the OKness of the ethanol smell, suberious or something, which I think means not so bad tasting. Don't try it with Iso.

That terpy Candy Queen would probably make a good vape rosin, as it doesn't get hard at room temp. Freeze it to scrape off parchment, and burn fast.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
That would be nebulizing, theoretically, but at a much higher temp. I have nebulized H2O2 3% back when I was trying to kill off a fungal infestatio

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_inhalation

Gray Wold used the term ... https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/salubrious

Think about it, can this be our personal way to kill off WuFlu? They spray and wipe with alchohol now. My throat spray has alcy in it, and I was wondering about that last night while in a stupor. Spray down the throat whenever in a risky situation. Kill the virus before it goes into your lungs.

ICMag should patent this and get a better server with the money.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
When a person gets good and drunk their lungs are full of alchohol.

If they like the taste, sounds like you have the formula. They are not gonna get drunk on a cart, that in total has just a few drops of alky.

I am liking my throat spray idea a lot. That stuff is a gawd-send anyways for throat irritation, and I use it by the case. They use cane alchohol per the catalog. I add some LDM-100 which is anti-bad germ stuff, to boost the goodness. :biggrin:

Next time I get some Everclear I will try it in my nebulizer. I was using it to winterize the oil I was making, now I just clean with it and keep the solution.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
When a person gets good and drunk their lungs are full of alchohol.

If they like the taste, sounds like you have the formula. They are not gonna get drunk on a cart, that in total has just a few drops of alky.

I am liking my throat spray idea a lot. That stuff is a gawd-send anyways for throat irritation, and I use it by the case. They use cane alchohol per the catalog. I add some LDM-100 which is anti-bad germ stuff, to boost the goodness. :biggrin:

Next time I get some Everclear I will try it in my nebulizer.

Don't try that nebulize idea. Straight alky isn't very smooth going down into the lungs.

The straight alky in the 2 oz spray bottle is OK to inhale, a little bit. The little spray bottle makes a great quick steering wheel, keys, phone, etc, cleaner. Portable. Handy. Keep paper towels around and toss them later.