What's new

Danceworld Royal queen seeds

Greenpotato

Have anyone tested the strain. I like the origin of the seed and the decribed hight of the seed and the flowering time.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Hi and welcome to ICMag Greenpotato :tiphat:

Give her a try, and let us know about your results :woohoo:

Best luck Mate :plant grow:

P :smoke:

I just finished a plant.

Coco, Canna nutes, hand watered
47 days veg from seed.
69 days 12/12
75g
600-1000w HID

medium to long internodes
vigorous growth

I didn't keep a cutting or try a reveg and I'm saddened by my lack of foresight. I've flowered 9 different type 2 (mixed THC/CBD) cannabis plants of 6 different cultivars and this plant is in the top 2.

I didn't find very many "Indica" traits in the single plant I grew. it is definitely a "Sativa" dominate hybrid. I would flower earlier than usual or, preferably flower a clone.

I am the grower, not the patient so what I like means very little when it comes to flower room selection. The patient is satisfied with the cannabis but does not find it any better than anything else I've grown for her. Thankfully she is quite willing to set the flowers aside for me as I find the plant to be very anxiety relieving.

No pictures, sorry.
I can't really describe the taste/smell as I'm an old f*ck and a former tobacco smoker who can barely smell a good fart anymore. sigh......

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, for grins, we hybridized Dance World with another high CBD strain that we've developed....will grow those out for our own medicinal benefit. Juanita La Lagrimosa is a great strain in it's genetic pool!

Latest posts

Latest posts