What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Do YOU See Wrong With These Instructions for a CURE?

TruffleButler

Dust has little to do with drying. Broke many teeth off of grinders back in the day. Dont tell me brickweed was slow cured in a climate controlled facility.. I've seen the sheds! And they don't use silica. Whether burnished gold, kiwi green or the brown sludge with bird feathers the arizona hagglers would end up with,I've never seen dusty brick.

In fact I never saw dust weed until getting my medical card and being introduced to growstore/hydroponic crops. Coincidentally my introduction to bad tasting weed and first time throwing weed in the trash..

Bone dry qtr melt dank? Best stuff around. Crumble weed? Can usually be categorized by its bottled inputs (smell, look, resin texture even taste if youre brave) and never by genetics.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Old days in prohibition land lol,

well old days for some is present days for others it seem :p

I dont know why but people here in europe really seem to expect "dust dry" herb,
if its slow dried and maintained at 60% for a good cure they would just get mad (Buyers)

I was gifted a couple ounces of strawberry banana, nicely grown, but turn to straight dust! it was ready for drysift a 100% which was what i did lol

the problem is many europeans never see real good weed. although it's slowly changing, but most dealers will have 1 type of weed and you take or leave it. many locals have no idea how tasty it can really be.

over here it's; have you got weed? yes or no? in the US it's what strains have you got? whole different attitude.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
the problem is many europeans never see real good weed. although it's slowly changing, but most dealers will have 1 type of weed and you take or leave it. many locals have no idea how tasty it can really be.

over here it's; have you got weed? yes or no? in the US it's what strains have you got? whole different attitude.

In the US it all depends where you are and who you know. There are large portions of the country that have no choice which garbage herb to buy. And places with more choices than can be imagined.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
This is changing for sure. It's crazy to see the reactions when people finally come across excellent cannabis.

I just listened to "Shaping Fire, Episode 36." It's the podcast with Shango Los as the host. The guest is Robert Litman and the subject is "Breathing and Cannabis." As they talk about cannabis and the effects on the lungs it's almost painful. Nearly all of the issues I hear are from unclean cannabis or super hot inhalation. They're complaining about all the reasons I don't like unclean cannabis.

Makes me wonder what the podcast would be like, if those two were aware of what clean cannabis is like. I can tell they've not experienced it yet or it would have shown in some way or another. Talk about an epiphany.

Some very interesting days are coming. :D