What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hurry, meeting an aptus rep, what questions would you ask?

Z

Z-ro

Personally I find it a little coincidental that the same combo jack has been hyping (heavy16+aptus) is being sold online in package deals, and how both nutrients were largely unheard of before he started hyping them on all the forums trying to wow everyone with his grows. All I know is I wouldnt buy Canna Boost at 400/5L, I wouldnt buy Fa$ilitor at 3000/5L. LOL.

"There has to be a reason why people would spend so much on additive products, then go back and buy them again, and that's because for those trying it..IT WORKS! "

Wow, thats the exact defense hco customers used. "It must be good, IT WORKS and they say its safe". And you call him uneducated?

Yep same line I would get from custos buying HCO products after I told them to proceed with caution. They NEED it to grow now. Pathetic, they would risk passing on a carcinogenic product under the guise of "medical" to unsuspecting people who are sick with cancer already. Granted that may be a small percentage of the hands it ends up in but have some integrity. You are in an industry based on people who are sick and want to feel better from what you provide. If you chuckle heads are gonna hide behind the "medicinal" veil then step your game up and produce a product you could give to your mother, who is dying of cancer, and still sleep at night...

jackmayoffer

Veteran
I can answer that
achieving a proper internet "presence" isn't cheap
Yawn...
i personally think thats what it is. there was a guy in the audience that said he uses fascilator at double strength to "HALT" vertical growth...... so you tell me. but really they claim its all cytokinins and giberellins
It dose not stop vertical growth no matter how much you use..
Personally I find it a little coincidental that the same combo jack has been hyping (heavy16+aptus) is being sold online in package deals, and how both nutrients were largely unheard of before he started hyping them on all the forums trying to wow everyone with his grows. All I know is I wouldnt buy Canna Boost at 400/5L, I wouldnt buy Fa$ilitor at 3000/5L. LOL.
So since I said I had the same results with CANA coco as base and prefer it over Heavy 16 does this mean Im in with CANA also.. I have never recieved one cent in free nutriens EVER!!!But I dont need to convince you there will always believe doubters that dont belive the hype I dont give two shits if you buy Aptus or any one else does the ones who are in the know and some of the most sucessfull growers in the world use Aptus..

I dont give two shits if you buy Aptus or any one else does the ones who are in the know and some of the most sucessfull growers in the world use Aptus..

With all do respect Jack I do not think the issue is whether or not the products do what they say, we have seen results and there is no denying them.

The issue is whether or not what the manufacturer claims is in the bottle is. I want to believe in some new fandangled organic boost regimen that I can see work over night as much as anyone. Anything that can push another 10-15% out of a DIALED in environment is something that is going to turn some heads and is worth the price they put on it.

I just can't buy it hook, line, and sinker without knowing for sure there is not synthetic, carcenogenic PGRs in it such as Daminozide, Paclobutrazol, etc as was the case with Humboldts County Own.

Only way for sure is if one of us sent it in for GC/MS independently.

Last edited:

EllieGrows

Veteran
Sounds like someone is mad they bought it hook line and sinker from the hydro rep before seeing how it played out on the market. I for one am not being a guinea pig for some company. I see the results, I just do not trust there is not PGR's in it.

Can you really just blindly have faith in a company now a days? Especially after Humboldt County's Own's situation? I was "some guy at a hydro store" a year ago when we got calls from the distos that gravity and bushaster were being pulled off the shelves. I called HCO and asked if this was true why it was being pulled. They assured me it was a mistake and the products are perfectly safe for consumable crops as they are just seaweed blends and there was no recall. Now we all know the truth finally.

When it comes down to it I do not want to pass along a possibly cancerous product down my chain. There are people who use my product truly as medicine and also my friends and family partake in the herb. They are always my first thought when considering potential inputs into my gardens. If this ends up tested by a lab and shows no PGRs then sure I will bust it out. Until then the sample boxes I got are staying on the shelf gathering dust.

Congrats on 2 a light. But know its doable without fancy additives and nutrients for that matter. If this product is what it takes to get those numbers for you then I would re evaluate your environment, genetics and cropping parameters. We do that on the reg with 6 plants per 1k no co2 or fancy additives, perpetually. That's only 5.5 a plant there if you are doin some math, very achievable..

Yeah that :thank you:

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
ask him why they have so many toxic minerals in their nutes such as arsenic, mercury, cadmium and the list goes on. FASILITOR 0-0-0.6

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
(%)

TOTAL METALS IN PRODUCT
(ppm)

Total Nitrogen (N) Arsenic 0.6000
Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5) Cadmium 0.1000
Soluble Potash (K2O) 0.6000 Cobalt 0.1000
Calcium (Ca) Mercury 0.0500
Magnesium (Mg) Molybdenum 404.3000
Sulfur (S) Nickel 0.6000
Boron (B) Lead 1.2000
Chlorine (Cl) Selenium 5.5000
Cobalt (Co) Zinc 0.2000
Copper (Cu) The symbol "<" indicates the minimum detection limit. The metal was not found at or above the minimum detection limit.
Iron (Fe)
Manganese (Mn)
Molybdenum (Mo) 0.0001 Waste-Derived?
Sodium (Na) Micronutrient Fertilizer?
Zinc (Zn) Phosphate-Containing Fertilizer Material?
GYPSUM & LIMING MATERIALS
(%)

(%)

Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3) Magnesium Carbonate (MgCO3)
Calcium Carbonate Equivalent (CaCO3) Calcium Sulfate (CaSO42H2O)
To access the Washington State Department of Ecology's database of waste-derived and micronutrient fertilizers, click here. [external link] Questions concerning the fertilizer product displayed on this page can be directed to fertreg@agr.wa.gov

Contents copyright © 2009-13 WSDA Home | Comments | Contact | Directions | FAQs | Privacy | Tweets

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
oh yeah- i forgot about the lead! ps- this analysis is from the washington state dept of ag

mcattak

With all do respect Jack I do not think the issue is whether or not the products do what they say, we have seen results and there is no denying them.

The issue is whether or not what the manufacturer claims is in the bottle is. I want to believe in some new fandangled organic boost regimen that I can see work over night as much as anyone. Anything that can push another 10-15% out of a DIALED in environment is something that is going to turn some heads and is worth the price they put on it.

I just can't buy it hook, line, and sinker without knowing for sure there is not synthetic, carcenogenic PGRs in it such as Daminozide, Paclobutrazol, etc as was the case with Humboldts County Own.

Only way for sure is if one of us sent it in for GC/MS independently.

Would he be able to reuse his coco if either of those products were being used

dakine1

"The "Total Metals in Product" is the concentration of each listed metal found using the analysis required by WSDA. The Washington standard for metals is based on the concentration of metals in the product and the application rate of the product. To accurately compare products, you need to consider the use rate on the product label."

...the disclaimer before they discern metal content... only reason I thought of posting is that the Fasilitor application rate is 3ml per 5gal

jayjayfrank

Veteran
Hi, first post here, learned a lot so i have to give back... The faccilitor or regulator as it is named here in eu, might have a little of PGRs actulaly phytohormones... it cann not contain gibberelins, this plant hormone causes cell elongnation witch is contrary to the suposed effect of regulator/facilitor. Second it may contain the "pgr" cytokinin, but that's not such a bad thing, so does any kelp product or nytrozime... also it might contain auxins (not necessarily I3AA IBA etc..) these 2 combined in a ratio of 3:1 C:A will get you a plant released from apical dominance... actually any depletion of auxin will do that..

Second quote: For all of you who have troubles with plant height/ streching and don't want to use clormercat/daminozide/-azole, 40 minutes before "sunrise" drop temperature with 3 degrres Celsius, and keep it like that for at least another 40 min.

who sent you and where are you from

dalilguy

Hurry, meeting an aptus rep, what questions would you ask?

Shipping into the states in a "controlled environment" is pricey... That's what the word is. :joint: