What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Visting Amsterdam and Germany...

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
So I'm taking a vacation to Oktoberfest this year. Going to spend a day or 2 in Amsterdam first, before going to Germany.

From what I've read, extracts (bho, hash rosin, rosin, etc) aren't allowed to be sold in coffee shops? I know hash is still available, was considering purchasing an oz or so and making hash rosin. Any shops recommended these days?

I've also read that mushies are now illegal, but truffles are still legal in smart shops? Are there any other psychedelics readily available?

Also curious what the weed scene is like in Germany. I plan to fully stock up before going there, but not sure how friendly people are on average towards smoking/dabbing.

Thanks for any help! :thank you::thank you::thank you:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Amsterdam is pretty touristy. Other big towns have coffee shops that have a more normal experience. Try Maastricht.

GoatCheese

Veteran

DannyDanky

For me, when I go Amsterdam I like to avoid the obvious coffeeshops where the tourists go and instead visit the quiet ones where locals visit. They tend to have a nicer vibe.

Coffeeshop 137-137 - is good, tried AK47 here for the very first time!
Tweedys - a cool rasta vibe and possibly the most stoned cat in the world
Overkant Hortus - great place to window watch!

Last edited by a moderator:

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran
btw, it's not a good idea to go to amsterdam and then to bavaria. bavaria is famous for their drug sniffing cops. if you go there, stay safe that you never smell like a coffeeshop or looks like a hippy or a baggy wearing L.A tourist. This would be a warranty for problems in this part of germany.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For me, when I go Amsterdam I like to avoid the obvious coffeeshops where the tourists go and instead visit the quiet ones where locals visit. They tend to have a nicer vibe.

Coffeeshop 137-137 - is good, tried AK47 here for the very first time!
Tweedys - a cool rasta vibe and possibly the most stoned cat in the world
Overkant Hortus - great place to window watch!

Uncle Dank
UK Dry Herb Vapes - Premium Vapes | Stealth Packaging | Free Delivery

Exactly. Prefer getting out of the hub bub and into residential neighborhoods. Love Overkant Hortus, Saints, several in Den Haag, Vlissingen.