What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Halloween Photo Contest 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

WHAT!? Haloween Photo contest!!!!

cool>>>;) fun stuff...GREAT prizes.

Mr. H3ads>>> what up man..,..
i'm cool this year...;)just here to see the show=)
wooohooo!!!
later>>>>>Shmoe

LatinThug

lol joeshmo, if you tried to submit the same pics as last year that would be lame.

^^ *coughcough*

i think this years will trump last years just because we have a bunch of time to get one

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Great entries so far guys...
But by mid-october I'd have thought there'd be a few more...
Maybe you guys were going to work on this weekend? If we don't see a little more Halloween Spirit, the Gr3at Pumpkin might not Rise from the pumpkin patch to spread halloween joy...

GreatPumpkin.jpg

IBsmokin

man I like it like this with only a few entries cause I really wanna win those beans! man I am gonna have to do a few more pics so i might be lucky to win at least one pack of those awsome genetics

Cannabeard

OH SHIT THE COPS ARE HERE!!

OH SHIT THE COPS ARE HERE!!

Before I post I would like to say Thank you to Head Seeds, Rez, and ICMag (DG) for allowing this fine compitition to happen, and now two years in a row (do I smell an anual event here?) The prizes are awesome and the photos are a great way to pass some time. Good Luck to all this year......

This will be the first one that I enter, more to come later....

I call this one:

OH SHIT THE COPS ARE HERE.........

Now that is scary, huh?

Happy Halloween Everyone.....

Cannabeard

Last edited:

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
omg...... sacrelige..... grab your torches!!!!!!!!

Edit: that better have bee oregano@@@@!!! :bashhead: :spank:

cardiel

Hey Hey H3ad :smile:

Do you remember me? I have scored second place in last year contest. I have grown out myself 4 G13-diesel and got 3 males and one female... But this lady made me sooooooo happy. She smelled some kind of fuel and gets me really high.

I also gave out few seeds to my polish friends from this forum, and they were really impressed by the results... especially the one who found g13 pheno keeper :headbange

I can see that there is not much entrys so far.. I think i will change it in few days :smile:

Cheers Cardiel :wave:

G

<-- Can you imagine that we all used to look like the avatar to the left?? Every day was Halloween!! How about givin ol Lucy a nice wet, sloppy smoogie every night…..LOL.

Bh :wave:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Question?

Question?

Grat3fulh3ad said:
As far as the lighting goes... Well lit is not necessarily the criteria, I like interestingly lit as well... interplay between light and shadows is cool and halloweeny...
Are images digitally manipulated, in any way, in programs such as Adobe Photoshop permitted? Dr. Duck.

N

NZjay

lol Cannabeard! that is pretty scary!

would love to win some beans or something.. but either way, it gave me another reason to hang out with my favourite girls! (in day 17 of flower)
heres my entry:

Frankenstein gets frukenstoned.

11192keep2.jpg

thanx for letting me play!

Peace! and Spooky Halloween! :joint:

[edit] may aswell submit this one too, seeing there is no limit to submissions.

11192keeper.jpg

Last edited:

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
not an entry..................................

not an entry..................................

:kissass: :kissass: :bigeye:

heres one I did maybe 2 years ago ,thought I would show it to help get the creative juices flowin in some of the others..............

I'm thinkin this year I'm gonna make a pumpkin bong, :biglaugh:

N

NZjay

man.. were are all the halloween pics?!?!..

i figured everyone would be all over this comp with prizes like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.