What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Halloween Photo Contest 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Heya guys! We have been given admin. approval for another Halloween Photo contest.
:muahaha:

They've looked over my rules and everything is in compliance with their rules, so we're good to go.
:woohoo: THANKS DG...

Here are the Rules...

:sasmokin: NO PICS SHOWING PEOPLES FACES ALLOWED.

:sasmokin: Pics must be taken by the user who submits them.

:sasmokin: Pics Don't have to be scary, but must be halloween related.

:sasmokin: All photos submitted must comply with ICmag Forum guidelines. (Guideline #1, and #5 in particular)

:sasmokin: Seedbay.com will be solely responsible for Prize Distribution and all shipping information will only be provided to Seedbay.com.
. . .No personal information will be given to nor any shipping responsibility assigned to any entity other than Seedbay.com.

:sasmokin: Photos will be judged on subject matter, composition, lighting, angle, and overall 'artistic'-ness.

:sasmokin: The Contest is open to all ICmag Members, and the prizes are supplied by Head Seeds and Reservoir Seeds.

:sasmokin: The judging will be done by Head Seeds and Reservoir Seeds.

:sasmokin: Prizes will be :
1st place will recieve 1 package of G13-Diesel, 1 package of Chemdog Double D, and 1 Package of Casey Jones.
2nd place will recieve 1 package of G13-Diesel and 1 package of Chemdog Double D.
3rd place will recieve 1 package of G13-Diesel
:yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks:

:sasmokin: Photos may be submitted to this thread until Midnight in California on Oct.31, and winners will be announced Nov. 3rd.

So Put on your costume, or your pet's costume, or decorate your garden, use your imagination...

Have some fun with it...

Good Luck and Happy Haunting...:bandit:

Last edited:

Hammer

BOO!

BOO!

Sounds great. I have some hot ass spooky gals too enter. This makes things interesting. :sasmokin:
Thank you all for making this Halloween Photo Contest happen.

Rufid

Grim reaper,sickle, a field of "innocent virgins" too young to die;clear trichomes flying everywhere...ghastly.

puffpuffpass said:
Im gonna come at you all with some devilishly good stuff- HAPPy Halloweeeeeen.... my favorite holiday-

Boo Ya!

.....and our two pheno's of Casey Jones will be finished only days before!

:sasmokin:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool thanks for offering this again Headseeds! Will post up my submissions when I have more time.... Come on guys, get busy with those cameras! :chin:

a caterpillar in the haloween spirit....

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
The upload limit is given in the upload photo's section...
All uploaded photos are automatically resized anyhow...

24 more days 'till Halloween...

Last edited:

IBsmokin

Okay heres IBsmokins entry

holloweenpic5.jpg

heres a fish eye shot its cool

fisheye.jpg

IBsmokin

IBsmokin

hey look at my bud on the top right and then look at the pic on canabible book. they look simuliar eh, I just chop those branches only a few minutes before the pic, back yard goodies just in time for those trick or treaties! LOL

I wanted to take a CC mag and draw a bullseye on it and then shoot it with an arrow but I didnt have any arrows, that woud have been a cool back ground piece!

IBsmokin

oh its my first pic that is my entry, I just added the fisheye pic just cause it looked cool, but last year there was a few people who entered a bunch of pics

I hope my lighting was good enough, I was going to do it outside, maybe I shoudl have, ohwell.

Last edited:

Comatose

Nice IBsmokin looks like the witch in the left is stiring up some good buds. Don't you wish u coud find that on someones doorstep.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
As far as the lighting goes... Well lit is not necessarily the criteria, I like interestingly lit as well... interplay between light and shadows is cool and halloweeny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts