What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yeild guess???

5th day flowering, estimates on my potential yeild..... Thanks lads and lasses DSC_1690.jpg

DSC_1689.jpg

DSC_1688.jpg

DSC_1687.jpg

DSC_1686.jpg

DSC_1685.jpg

DSC_1684.jpg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Unless you are familiar with the plant and technique you are using it is impossible to speculate yield. Looks like you are off to a decent start.

Unless you are familiar with the plant and technique you are using it is impossible to speculate yield. Looks like you are off to a decent start.

Thanks BTF. Always happy to here some positive feedback. And no not familiar with it just yet as this is my first attempt at scrogging also my first ever grow. Done alot of reading tho 👍

Isn't it a gram per watt?

Yeah iv seen that alot through out the threads and forums wen been doing my research, I'm sure people have a few grows under ther belt and things dailed in before hitting 1gpw but certainly don't think I'll achieve 600grams.... Not this time any way haha. Would be nice tho for sure

Latest posts

Latest posts