What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Ace Gardener.

StrongTree

flowering started:

tikal - dec11
panama bangi - dec12
kalichina dec13
bubba kali - dec14
zam kali - 12-17

Attachments

• IMG_2137.jpg
    IMG_2137.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 26

StrongTree

still veggin

haze x kalichina
zamal
panama malawi
orient express x nepjam
bubba x pck
congo kali

Attachments

• IMG_2141.jpg
    IMG_2141.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 26

Mountainkush

re pck xpanama...yes she still in that state of confusion....i will just keep her going and observe...should be fun to see what happens
Looks like some happy plants. Good luck with flowering them.

Do you still have the funny one. I have a purple PCK in flower now and it never grew out of it. I’m still surprised it’s lived this long.
Anyway. Just guessing it must be related to the PCK side.
Happy growing and happy holidays!

StrongTree

Hey there Mt Kush

yea it's a pck x panama...still in a little cup.. it grows just little bit but cant make much new stem or leaf....meanwhile the rest of the group are totally thriving....

yesterday Haze x Kali China and Panama x Malawi were topped
they were both starting to look huge...plenty of vigorous lower side branching was revealed ....Zamal will get the same treatment soon....those 3 seem to be the potentially tallest of the group....
also both Haze Kc and Panamalawi were flipped to flower today!

Tikal (untopped) now in for 10 days has really put on some height.... but still manageable (i hope)