What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis cures psoriasis (with pics)

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i recently made a extract with olive oil, i then mix it with beeswax and coconut oil. I add eucalyptus to help mask the weed smell, as the olive oil is very potent smelling. (i used 16oz of trim for 32fluid oz of olive oil).
So far im extremely happy with its effectiveness

So approximately how much more liquid did you add to the 32oz's of oil?

I add wintergreen, balsam fir, and peppermint essential oils to my mix. It helps with the scent and they are supposed to have beneficial properties on their own. SFHerb.com has a good line of reasonably priced oils, as well as pipettes, etc. Killer prices on herbs, too!

shmalphy

Veteran
very cool my man; and thanks for posting this thread. im still kinda confused about exactly what you did; i checked out the other thread about the hash capsules... so you were basically following those instructions and instead of putting it in the capsules you applied it as a topical to your plaques?? very interesting i think the fact that you used fan leaves might have had something to do with it??
yes, I made the caps, but ran out of caps to fill and used the remaining mixture on the plaques. I have no idea if the fan leaves helped or not, i took 112g of leaf and made 4g of hash. I know CBN is supposed to help with psoriasis (Russo "Taming THC" page 4 bottom of the chart) so i should add that the leaves were dried very quickly in an oven that was turned off, until it was a powder. Then I made the hash out of that to maximize my extraction. This could have contributed to raising the CBN content, or some other breakdown product of the cannabinoids.

I am still getting great results. I will post more pics soon. I used 4g of hash and an equal volume by eye of coconut oil. I could have used less coconut oil. Anyone interested in doing this should read badkat's post I linked about the caps, and also read all of her posts in that thread. There is a TON of good info, a must read.

shmalphy

Veteran
Untreated 3/15
5fd61f9700e4ef3bfad89d988d556ea9_856214.jpg

3/18 after 3 days, the plaques are reduced to redness. The skin seemed to stop producing the excess cells by now. Healing has already begun.
826ce3a8328753692eff078ffb4d2f51_856215.jpg

today 3/24 after 9 days. Redness is faded and all that remains is a light pink scar where 99% of the plaques were, and that is fading into normal healthy skin at the edges.
578a5e5bb63e19ed6ef863853ef40491_858783.jpg

Larger photos are in my albums. I wanted to keep it readable for those with slow internet.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
shmalphy so good to see you're getting some relief. The guys mentioned Granny above, I'll send her a link to this, if she hasn't already seen it, as it is most impresive. Good work, the Doobster's happy for you..DD

BlindDate

Veteran
Hey Malphy....If this can really put psoriasis in remission you have made all of us billionaires.

shmalphy

Veteran
Well, since I got the info on Wikipedia, I really can't take credit for it. I doubt that any one person will become a billionaire, but someone will lose out on billions if the word on this gets out... Psoriasis is a $3.7 Billion market expected to hit $7.4 Billion in 2020...I would be in jail if I tried selling my "cure" where I live. I bet if 51% of congress had psoriasis, then we would be able to sell it...

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
thanks for sharing. I have had numular eczema for most of my life. Used the nasty creams and finally went to a dermatologist and found out it was the darn hippie soap I was using (dr bronners) fortunately I can use a borage lotion and cold pressed coconut oil now and it helps alot. I have a bunch of oil I will make some of this and see how it helps my friend. He has terrible psoriasis.

S

Scrappy-doo

What does it mean to decarb the hash in the oven? What is the purpose of doing that? I wanna give it a try. I'd also like to try making capsules to eat :biggrin: How was the high on those?

devilgoob

Veteran
See? Someone named Jesus took a bath in it and had revelations and now someone is using it for their psoraisis!

It truly has THAT many uses. From saving humanity to small shit!

Sleeping! Eating! Getting your mind right! Cures mild pain or when mixed with ibuprofen knocks pain out.

Thanks man. I will be telling my sister, because I think it's the anti-inflammatory effects that help with the autoimmunity...ya know?

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
What does it mean to decarb the hash in the oven? What is the purpose of doing that? I wanna give it a try. I'd also like to try making capsules to eat :biggrin: How was the high on those?

When you smoke bud, the heat from the burning decarboylates some of the THC precursors and transforms them into THC. (THC precursors are molecules that are very close to THC but which contain extra carboxylic groups. (Carbon-oxygen bonds)

Cannabis in the raw contains some THC and some precursors. If we plan to eat or drink our cannabis, we need to free those carboxylic groups so that we get more THC.

So decarboylating = making cannabis MUCH more potent.

There's no need to do this before you smoke it or vape it as these take place at temperatures much higher than 252F.

If I remember right, 252F for 27 minutes is the optimal decarboxylation point for already dry buds/trim.

I attempted to simplify this explanation to make it easier. I'm sure someone smarter than me will come along and explain it better soon.

EDIT: Just found this... with molecular models!

Dr. Frankel Explains How THC Becomes Active Through Decarboxylation

[youtubeif]9Dl613gGprE[/youtubeif]​

Last edited:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
You can use any strain.

The stronger the cannabis, the more effective/potent the oil will be.

You can use iso for this... as long as you're using it as a topical.

Some members of the B blood type may experience redness and swelling from the topical use of coconut oils. Olive is fine.

A simple method is to decarb the starting material (explained above), extract the cannabis oils using a solvent or mechanical methods (dry sift) and then infusing it in an oil base.

Just use enough olive or other compatible oil to thin out the honey oil or dry sift and make it spreadable. It should absorb into the skin without leaving much of a residue. The addition of cinnimon oils and myhrr gum (a.k.a. Holy Anointing Oil) will drastically increase the rate and completeness of absorption in the skin.

Making this oil from food grade materials and eating sufficient amounts.... will also help heal your health issues from the inside out.

And last but not least.... look into choosing your foods by blood type People have no idea what a huge impact the wrong foods have on your immune system.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

gingerale

Veteran
I have had psoriasis for 20 years until I tried using a topical cannabis extract this week ... I made bubble hash out of fan leaves and mixed it with coconut oil

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it wasn't the cannabis that cured you, it was the oil. Psoriasis is caused by low sebum (natural skin oil) production, and/or over-use of detergents which strip this oil away. Try rubbing jojoba oil (closest thing to sebum) into your skin at the end of each shower or any use of soap and it will do the same thing, but even better.

shmalphy

Veteran
I also used a straight qwet with no oil and had great results from that, possibly better, but I need to make more of that to experiment with to confirm these preliminary findings.

O

OrganicOzarks

Damn, and I thought my "elephant knees" were bad. :)

These are amazing results. I still can't figure out why this plant isn't fully legal so everyone can cure themselves naturally.:)

Of course we all know that the lobbying powers of big pharma are part of why this plant is still illegal. Hard to cash in on a treatment like this when your average person can do this in their own home.

If you look at what is happening with the almost "regulating out of existence" with herbs, and supplements then I think you will see the bigger picture is to take away Cannabis from the home user. If lobbyist get their way then you will have to go to big pharma for supplements, and such. Cannabis will fit right in with that model. I think it has all to do with Cannabis, and very little to do with Saint John's Wort. :)

S

SeaMaiden

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it wasn't the cannabis that cured you, it was the oil. Psoriasis is caused by low sebum (natural skin oil) production, and/or over-use of detergents which strip this oil away. Try rubbing jojoba oil (closest thing to sebum) into your skin at the end of each shower or any use of soap and it will do the same thing, but even better.
That is not what causes psoriasis, and if rubbing some oils on the skin were all it takes, don't you think more people suffering this disease would be taking those simple measures? To try to simplify a disease that causes such discomfort and straight up pain in such a manner is specious at best.

Latest posts

Latest posts