What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

COMPLETE NUTRIENT SCHEDULES!

Syd

ICMag Donor
HUMBOLDT NUTRIENTS

HUMBOLDT NUTRIENTS

ORGANIC (moderate feeding)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

tomahto

Didn't see it in the lists provided, but General Hydroponics has a simple schedule app in the Iphone apps store

tomahto

Don't know how to post an app. You can get it by going to the App Store icon on your iPhone and doing a search for 'hydroponics'. Download and install.

Calculations for Flora and Nova series of nutrients are displayed depending on system type (run to waste, recirculation), water type, reservoir size, and number of reservoir changes/# of weeks in the stage (seedling, growth, transition, bloom).

Wish they would have made this more customizable, but as I said above, its a simple schedule. Hope this helps.

Syd

ICMag Donor
I don't have an iphone, so I didn't know it was so hard.
Is there a download link with pc versions of that software?

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Cutting Edge Solutions

Cutting Edge Solutions

Here's the chart for Cutting Edge Solutions who in my opinion are hands down the coolest dudes in the nutrient biz. Not only do they have Cannabis specific nutrients even though it doesn't say you can tell by the maple leaf on the label come on now what else would it be for lol... Plus they gave out SOOOOOOOO much free shit in 2009 I know I'm sticking with them until I decide to go fully organic cuz the nutes are clean, my plants love em and I've heard they hold their own next to AN....

attachment.php

there we go finally hope somebody needed it hahaha :smokeit:

Attachments

• Cutting Edge Solutions mixing chart.jpg
    Cutting Edge Solutions mixing chart.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

Syd

ICMag Donor
Here's the chart for Cutting Edge Solutions who in my opinion are hands down the coolest dudes in the nutrient biz. Not only do they have Cannabis specific nutrients even though it doesn't say you can tell by the maple leaf on the label come on now what else would it be for lol... Plus they gave out SOOOOOOOO much free shit in 2009 I know I'm sticking with them until I decide to go fully organic cuz the nutes are clean, my plants love em and I've heard they hold their own next to AN....

attachment.php

there we go finally hope somebody needed it hahaha :smokeit:

There's a calculator too
http://www.cuttingedgesolutions.org/catalog/nut_calc.php

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I gotta say folks right now Cutting Edge Solutions is my favorite nutrients at the moment, I've never seen healthier plants in my garden!!! They were already looking pretty nice using the Head Formula that Head came up with for me to match his mix he uses with GH's 3part Micro and Bloom. So he said my mix would be 6ml Micro 10ml Bloom and a lil Cal Mag, well I did the 6/10 mix ph'd at 6.0 for the first 5 days but I had problems with a plant so I asked for some help. Was told by some members it looked like Mg deficiency and was told to use my Mag Amped since it's just like Head using epsom salts. Head said to drop the ph to 5.6 and I also read around his thread and found too much PK early in coco will lock out my N . So I made my mix 5ml Micro 7.5ml Bloom 2.5ml Mag Amped and seemed to take care of my problem and the girls were looking happy. I then started to search around for more info on Cutting Edge Solutions nutrients and what others were saying and found nothing but good things. Also found out the Plant Amp helped with more than just Cal and the Uncle John's Blend was more than just a K boost. So I changed the mix to this and make sure you mix in this order or lock out will occur...
5ml Micro 5ml Plant Amp 2.5ml Mag Amp 10ml Bloom... With that mix right there which I have only been using for the last 4 days has my bitches fucking GORGEOUS!!! I'm going to add 10ml Uncle John's Blend the mix since I'm about to start flowering and it makes a difference from what I'm reading.
Here's what I read about the company and products that made me pretty happy to use them.

Cutting Edge Solutions

Cutting Edge Solutions was founded by John Piccirili and August Mayo in 2000 in Northern California. Pairing their knowledge of plant nutrition and organic chemistry, the two began research and development that focused on identifying the key nutritional requirements - particularly relating to hydroponic gardening - and began formulating a new approach to complete plant nutrition.

Three years later, Cutting Edge Solutions now has a complete line of products available to ensure that our customer's plants are maintained in optimal health. These products range from the three-part Grow/Micro/Bloom blend, to the newly released products such as Plant-Amp and Uncle John's Blend. All of these products thoroughly tested at CES' own research greenhouse, pH stable, and designed to be easy to use. All CES products are available in Quart, Gallon, 2.5 Gallon, and 6 Gallon sizes.

CES Product Family

Cutting Edge's three part nutrient program Grow/Micro/Bloom is highly concentrated and will leave fewer salts on your hydroponic medium, giving you the best bang for your buck. You will notice an improvement in plant health when switching to Cutting Edge Solutions from competitors three part nutrients.

OMRI ListedPlant-Amp is derived from Cutting Edge's unique and proprietary microorganism based chelation process, which harnesses the power of Nature's smallest creatures to "fix" plant food for easy uptake. Plant Amp's chelated Calcium will not lock-up important compounds such as phosphorous, silicates, or sulfur, while facilitating Calcium uptake by plant roots and leaves. Calcium is a critical component in mediating growth responses in plants such as leaf and stem photo-orientation.

Uncle John's Blend is a unique elixir developed to increase flowering and fruit production in vascular plants. Cutting Edge uses their chelation process on a blend of complex potassium, iron, manganese, zinc, silicon, and a generous helping of carbohydrates to create Uncle John's Blend. Plants tested using UJB have shown increases in flower and fruit set, pathogen resistance, CO2 uptake, and overall chlorophyll production.

p.s. That calculator of there's really doesn't do much except multiply how much they recommend on that chart by 5,10,20 gal ect...