Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Deep Chunk - Richard Williams Seed Co. - Sbay

Thread Title Search
Deep Chunk - Richard Williams Seed Co. - Sbay Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2008, 03:14 AM #41
Marco Renda
Indica Lover

Marco Renda is just really niceMarco Renda is just really niceMarco Renda is just really niceMarco Renda is just really niceMarco Renda is just really niceMarco Renda is just really niceMarco Renda is just really niceMarco Renda is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by OG bub

Marco, give it up allready.
you always seem to mention the mabey 3 disgruntled scammers on yer site that made a complaint, and a private matter between you and I that you even tried to blow out of proportion, on double the amount last time you spewed this.
you never seem to mention the thousands of free seeds I gave away to members of yer site, that you at one time had me administrate. nor do you mention the multitude, and the majority, of the folks that praised my work, that was also renowned at yer site. go figure...
now if thats all you got on me, all things considerd, and comparatively, I look pretty fuckin clean....

btw, none of yer post has ANY relevance to the OP's thread, cept to add yer magazine... bout all you do on IC....
go figure.

Brother Monk and Esben, you two are the most stand up folks I know, and I appreciate the extention. but Mine and Marco's issue is between us. it dont reflect on you, nor do you need to carry any of my baggage from yrs ago. I pay my dues, thank you tho!
Look I didn't bring the past up someone else did! They asked a question and I answered it the same way I replied to the post on your subforum. You keep saying that you pay your bills and it's been how many years that you have been promising to pay? Yea you got busted but so did I and life goes on but you still owe $ $ $ and you need to honour your debt plain and simple. So quit making promises of payment and just PAY UP actions speak louder than words you know. So if you don't pay then in my books you are no better than a rip off artist plain and simple.

TY was around to give away FREE SEEDS and you were not the only one that gave away thousands but you were the only one that needed financial assistance on a few occassions.

As much as there was praise by the TY members for your genetics there was just as much negativity, so much so that you had to be removed as a mod if you remember correctly. Sorry but if folks don't get what they paid for what do you expect them to do stay quiet?

Yes I do post about my magazine on here and that is to get folks involved. Maybe you didn't realize it but ICM gets acknoledgement in the magazine every time a member from here submits an article or smoke report. It's not all 1 sided like you may think it is.

I'm not on here trying to sell anything as we put up all of our previous issues online for FREE and all contributing writers get copy's of the issue that their work is in.

YES RW was WRONG in putting up my PM to him and I told him so.

So I hope you do the right thing and pay off your debt, I have waited long enough don't you think?

Take Care and Peace
Marco Renda
Federal Exemptee
Publisher & Editor in Chief
Treating Yourself
The Alternative Medicine Journal

Marco Renda is offline Quote

Old 06-03-2008, 02:39 PM #42
richardwilliams

public domain beads.

Thanks for those thoughts Tom,
yes we are all but stewards of the land and the riches it brings/
and thanks for those new set of beads/
do you have any background info on the mexican and indian ones?
thanks for those additional dc too, will hope to follow through on my dc giveaway program with those.
all the best, tom, raco, bub et al,
drop b y the swamp sometime.

Old 06-03-2008, 04:26 PM #43
milo_xxx
Stress Tester/Plant Torturer

milo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant future
I recently aquired a pack of deep chunk from your previous release. Does this mean I should not pop them??

jk
milo_xxx is offline Quote

Old 06-03-2008, 04:58 PM #44
richardwilliams

DC germination

milo,
I would give em a try, let me know if they germ ok for you,
some have had success others haven't so its a crap shoot with that release.
best of luck

Old 06-03-2008, 05:18 PM #45
milo_xxx
Stress Tester/Plant Torturer

milo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant future
I was planning on doing that.

The worst thing that happen is they do not pop? I can live with that.
milo_xxx is offline Quote

Old 06-03-2008, 05:25 PM #46
clearcutter

clearcutter is just really niceclearcutter is just really niceclearcutter is just really niceclearcutter is just really niceclearcutter is just really niceclearcutter is just really niceclearcutter is just really niceclearcutter is just really niceclearcutter is just really niceclearcutter is just really nice
Not Deep Chunk, but as close as i've got.
Richard Williams Deep Warp.

clearcutter is offline Quote

Old 06-03-2008, 05:46 PM #47
luaith

this is from my last grow...
Tom Hill's Deep Chunk...via HTC..

should of revegd...my loss..

Old 06-04-2008, 09:52 AM #48
OG bub
~Cannabis-Resinous~

OG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of lightOG bub is a glorious beacon of light
thanks for the info on the Mex n Indian Tom.

DC n Indian germin here. gonna get some Indian n Mex over to our friend XyZ so he can play with them too.

mucho thanks on the gift again Tom!
Talk soon.
Peace, bub.

HTC will focus on Medical Cannabis seed production first, recreational Cannabis seed production afterwards. If the two happen to swim in the same pool, then, beautiful.

in theory, there is no difference between practice and theory...
In practice, there is..

Tao Te Ching
OG bub is offline Quote

Old 06-04-2008, 11:38 AM #49
Raco
secretion engineer

Raco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond repute
Hi everyone
kick-ass info Tom
I can´t wait to try that mexican!!

Old 06-04-2008, 10:35 PM #50
KindBudKid
Lover of ambered Kush/Haze trichomes...

KindBudKid is a jewel in the roughKindBudKid is a jewel in the roughKindBudKid is a jewel in the roughKindBudKid is a jewel in the roughKindBudKid is a jewel in the roughKindBudKid is a jewel in the rough
Great info Mr. Hill and thanks so much for the time and effort that you put into collecting, breeding, and sharing these lines. I've been longing for the day to have DC, PTK, CrippleCreek and others in my garden. My faith is now with Bub and HTC crew to get these out.

Bub are you going to look into the Indian/DC cross? Hope so. Sounds like something I'd be interested in.
KindBudKid is offline Quote