Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Deep Chunk - Richard Williams Seed Co. - Sbay

Thread Title Search
Deep Chunk - Richard Williams Seed Co. - Sbay Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-11-2008, 11:40 PM #21
richardwilliams

free dc

well Lancet-,
I will first send a replacement batch of my next crop of dc seeds to seedbay equal to the number of packs i previously bulk sold. They can do with them as they wish as it would be to compensate them for any folks who got poor germ rates.
After those folks are taken care of, the rest will be offerred up as total freebies to be given away as any other seedbay freebie.
Ill start up a thread in the outdoor forum once things are underway so you can keep track as Im sure youll want to keep me to my promise.

Old 05-11-2008, 11:50 PM #22
XyZ
Trichomnia

XyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of light
Nice 1 Richard ...free DC is a respectable idea... & it's parallel with the great spirit from Tom
XyZ is offline Quote

Old 05-12-2008, 09:48 PM #23
Lancet-Percy
Banned

Lancet-Percy is on a distinguished road
Sounds good. I hope everyone who had bad luck gets a replacement.
Lancet-Percy is offline Quote

Old 05-12-2008, 09:57 PM #24
KindBudKid
Lover of ambered Kush/Haze trichomes...

KindBudKid is a jewel in the roughKindBudKid is a jewel in the roughKindBudKid is a jewel in the roughKindBudKid is a jewel in the roughKindBudKid is a jewel in the roughKindBudKid is a jewel in the rough
I'll definetly be looking for those DC beans. I've been wanting to run some Chunk for a long time. Hope all goes well with your outdoor crop.
KindBudKid is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2008, 12:36 AM #25
Brother_Monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardwilliams
I point out however that I had official permission from Tom to release those which is not the case with HTC's unauthorized version.
Gheesh....how many times are you gunna say this. If it was an unauthorized release, how come Tom Doesn't have a problem with Bub using it since '03? Why then would Mr. Hill be granting HTC ALL of his breeding stock? If anybody wants the true DC, as close to the original as possible, keep an eye in HTC. It's gunna be a good year.

Oh, and thanks for the neg rep the last time I spoke my mind about your bunk seed. And thank you in advance for your next rep hit when you read this.

Old 05-13-2008, 10:31 PM #26
Brother_Monk

So keep trying to discredit HTC by slinging mud from the past. If you think that's gunna help you sell more BUNK DC seeds, think again. I won't go into details in open forum about the TY bullshit between Bub and Marco. But I will say it was over a loan that marco was mad about not getting re-paid. After Bubs bust, he was not able to make good. I'm sure now that things are looking up for him, he will make good. I guess some people will do anything to keep him down. Some people just love to see a good trainwreck.
Except of course Tom and myself and many other respected members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hill
With best wishes HTC, only a few days now. Original Haze, Deep Chunk, Pine Tar Kush, Mexican, Indian indica ibl's, Salmon Creek (BC1) & many other Old Mendo hybrids if you'd like to have a look. I still have a bunch of Deep Skunk 9, Tarantula, Caljax etc, but you'll be able to go there on your own if you'd so choose. I'm sure you'll have your own ideas of where to go & how to get there & I wish you all the best- Tom
Good luck with your next round of DC. If ya need any breeding stock, I'm sure we could help ya out in your swamp.

Last edited by Brother_Monk; 05-13-2008 at 11:03 PM.. Reason: relieving animosity

Old 05-13-2008, 11:42 PM #27
XyZ
Trichomnia

XyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of light
so useless arguing bros...

sure Tom forgives & loves you both (Rw & Htc) ...but probably it would break his heart if he see you fighting here

~enjoy the plants & keep the peace
XyZ is offline Quote

Old 05-14-2008, 06:41 AM #28
Marco Renda
Indica Lover

Marco Renda is just really niceMarco Renda is just really niceMarco Renda is just really niceMarco Renda is just really niceMarco Renda is just really niceMarco Renda is just really niceMarco Renda is just really niceMarco Renda is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Monk
So keep trying to discredit HTC by slinging mud from the past. If you think that's gunna help you sell more BUNK DC seeds, think again. I won't go into details in open forum about the TY bullshit between Bub and Marco. But I will say it was over a loan that marco was mad about not getting re-paid. After Bubs bust, he was not able to make good. I'm sure now that things are looking up for him, he will make good. I guess some people will do anything to keep him down. Some people just love to see a good trainwreck.
Except of course Tom and myself and many other respected members.

Good luck with your next round of DC. If ya need any breeding stock, I'm sure we could help ya out in your swamp.

The loan happened quite some time ago and it wasn't just 1 loan it was several. I have been in touch with bub since and he has promised to pay back soon, but I have heard this before so time will tell. All my other comments about stuff happening at TY is in another thread here at ICM and bub did reply to that thread. I have always been there to help folks in need as shit happens in life that is out of our control but that is no excuse for not repaying those who went out of their way to help you. Bub knows my feelings on this whole issue and like I said it isn't NEW NEWS it's all the same old shit from the past. I can't remember which issue it was that I mentioned it in my editorial but I do know it was one of the earlier ones. All previous issues are available online for FREE so be my guest to read through them

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Marco Renda is offline Quote

Old 05-14-2008, 10:35 AM #29
Brother_Monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by XyZ
so useless arguing bros...

sure Tom forgives & loves you both (Rw & Htc) ...but probably it would break his heart if he see you fighting here

~enjoy the plants & keep the peace
I agree. It is useless and pointless to dredge up someones personal past. I am a friend of Bub. He is my mentor. I can't stand quietly while someone tries to stomp his rep for their own gain. Sure he's made mistakes in the community, in the past. But we're doing our damndest to get it back straight.

Marco, give him a little more time to repay what he owes you. HTC is on the upswing, so it won't be too much longer. Recovering from a bust, is no easy task. Especially when there are children in the mix. I will personally give up my share of the seed proceeds, to get you paid in full. The last round of seeds I made, should be hitting the boutique soon. I hate seeing bad blood between you two. You are both good men.

Richard Williams, I hold no more animosity towards you. I say this in the spirit of our community. There needs be no in-fighting. Do what you will, and hurt none. I hope you are successful, getting your free DC, into the community for the past regressions.

Peace, BM.

Last edited by Brother_Monk; 05-14-2008 at 10:40 AM.. Reason: :ying:

Old 05-14-2008, 12:12 PM #30
richardwilliams

DC regressions

I agree Brother Monk, og bub et al.
It's time to move on to a more positive vibe.

No more claiming my DC is bunk , as it came originally from Tom personally just as yours did. Everyone has a hiccup in their careers from time to time.
Ive been on this site since 2004 and had many successfull releases. The one and only problem was that some folks had poor germ rates on my dc release. That doesnt make me a crook or a dealer of bunk seeds.

Best of luck to HTC, brother monk, marco renda , tom and all the ICMAG folks,

and i will pursue my "free the DC thread".

Also however it would be nice if the HTC crowd sometimes stops by when people are having great results (e.g. deep congo, deep wreck, deep warp et al) and says something nice.