Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Deep Chunk - Richard Williams Seed Co. - Sbay

Thread Title Search
Deep Chunk - Richard Williams Seed Co. - Sbay Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-05-2008, 01:37 PM #11
mr revolution

mr revolution is on a distinguished road
i can see both points and my 2 cents is this i just not to long ago finished up some deep wreck and to be honest im just now(after sitting here reading this) finding out the true lineage of these seeds. so tucks version of the wreck is a backcrossed version am i reading this right? all i know is i popped 2 seeds this run (popped 4 prev cracked shell but didnt break soil) 1 was male the other was a stinking acrid super danky fairly skunky pleasingly limey dankness. the smell didnt all transition to flavor but enough did so that a spliff was just as tasty as some sour d i had at the time if not more so( prob more so see as it was most requested for by friends). the high puts this one over the top i mean its not that its super outright potent its just the way it hits(and yes it is potent).it hits you imediatly and takes you straight to the im happy as hell and nothing short of a loved one dieing can break my spirits zone and keeps you there for like an hour and a half or so i guess then it escalates to a more numbing floaty permagrin everythings funny goofy type high for a little and then it gets real focussed and creative but this doesnt last long maby 45 minutes after that its either napp or chill out movie time if you have a high tolerance like me or something that can keep you awake long enough for couchlock portion of the trip to pass and you would be transported back to zone 1 and come down was almost non evident not quite refreshing but no dreary or goggy grumpyness just a return to normal.the duration of high which honestly could last like 5 hours and change was great for me but 2 peeps i blew wit and 1 i didnt said it was much to much they all seemed to say it was great at first but it never seemed to let up and spiraled upward and basicaly messed up they plans for the day.a long 2 cents i know but this plant truely was elite status. icould go on and on about her but it kind of painful since lost her.still got 4 seeds though and ten pack of deep warp so well see if anymore jems in these..oh and i almost forgot i got like 40-50 selfed seeds from one clone to many to fit one time in the cab during a grow so i neglected it and it still grew 3/4 oz but it hermed.maby blessing in desguise
mr revolution is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2008, 07:12 PM #12
Lancet-Percy
Banned

Lancet-Percy is on a distinguished road
"Perhaps sometime down the road when I do another DC release I will submit is as a freebie to folks."... Why don't you just own up to the fact that you released a crap batch of seeds? Do the right thing and actually release the DC as freebies to the people with complaints. I have my auction id on file at Seedbay and the empty pack with the seeds that would not germinate in it.
Lancet-Percy is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2008, 09:58 PM #13

I will be looking for the DC this fall, want another pack. Peace.

Old 05-09-2008, 10:13 AM #14
Lancet-Percy
Banned

I am still waiting for a response.

Old 05-10-2008, 08:43 AM #15
bensittinback

bensittinback will become famous soon enoughbensittinback will become famous soon enough
hey lp i got the same seeds too and have had no trouble germing mine.5/5.still got the other 5. i had good results with my 2 females, very similar. richwilliams did a good job imho. sorry you didnt have such good luck but i wanted to point out my results. peace bsb

Old 05-10-2008, 09:44 AM #16
bodhiseeds
deep in botanical meditation

bodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of light
i got 6 out of 20 of my rw deep chunk to pop, 3 to surface, im happy with my 3..... i got a classic dc, a shaggy loose one, and a really stretchy nice yeilder that i think is the sativa pheno that bub talks about. i still have a brother and sister from an old pack of htc, looks like its time to make some seeds for the vault..

Old 05-10-2008, 09:56 AM #17
GDB
Obtentor de la Verde

GDB will become famous soon enoughGDB will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardwilliams
I point out however that I had official permission from Tom to release those which is not the case with HTC's unauthorized version. Others who complained about my DC release still got several keeper plants and went onto create their own hybrids without crediting me.
these are the kind of statements that make you really wonder what people are about here.

Old 05-11-2008, 11:08 AM #18
Lancet-Percy
Banned

I am glad that others had better luck than myself. In my opinion 6/20 is bullshit. Especially since they were a freshly made batch. I still believe that a compensation is in order. Here are some threads and posts that I encourage others to read. There are more, and I will post links when I have the time to search them out. Hopefully they will not be edited, dubi I am looking in your direction...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...0&page=9&pp=15

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...chard+williams

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...0&page=1&pp=15

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...47#post1290147

As far as HTC releasing an unauthorized batch of DC, I don't think that Tom Hill has a problem with it. He just authorized HTC to release All of his seed stock, https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...45#post1647645

Richard, you still have not answered my question.

Last edited by Lancet-Percy; 05-11-2008 at 11:27 AM..

Old 05-11-2008, 12:04 PM #19
richardwilliams

DC germination

Lancet,

yes 6/20 is not a good germ rate and yes 5/5 is a good germ rate, so germ rates on my release are all over the map, not all duds. I would have loved 100% germ rates for everybody as I carefully selected all the largest beans.

That being said I would love to do another DC release and it will be free to everyone whether they bought my DC and had poor results or just want to try it out to compare with other DC's.

Our seeds are produced outdoors, so naturally this will be towards the end of the upcoming outdoor season.

Old 05-11-2008, 12:09 PM #20
Lancet-Percy
Banned

Thanks for the response Richard. How will these be released free and how will you insure that the people who originally purchased your DC seeds with poor results be compensated with good beans?