What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Diego's Finest Cuts

J

JeffSpicoli

hey Dragor, i think APE no longer has the Grape Ape mother....
So i dunno, maybe if someone else has a mother of her going, they could somehow get it to him.. But i dunno if he is interested or not...
I just remember him sayin he lost her

N

Neptune

subrob, I'm 99% sure now that madness is Salmon Creek BigBud.
Those pics are spitting images of the scbb I had.

nice thread, love that grape ape... hmmm.. may have to get me one now ;)
shit looks dank as hayll!

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
awesome thread.. glad to see some people showing off some of SD's herb. APE has some great cut's!

Dragor

JS thanks for sharing those nug shots I've heard a lot about catpiss! of course about how strong and pungent the ammonia smell can be (i wonder if that could be a good thing though haha) but also about the powerful indica effects too... what is your take on the catpiss cut? what bout lionpiss have you heard/tried that (San Diego?) cut before?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow-lotsa replies-just found a new hookup tonite-actually an old one that is back around-lets see if he stops in soon-anyways-someone asked bout catpiss-well, i got to try APEs lionspiss tonite-not grown by me-100% organic, and grown, dried and cured so very well. I had little interest in this clone, though after smokin it, might have to give it a shot. will take some pics of that, and some sensi star that was an APE cut, grown by same dude.

the organic GRAPE APE was not grown by me. the guy who grew it is the shit though. i am finishing up my last lonely hydro plant-the grape ape-weird thing-she is at 50 odd days with absolutely no sign of purple-in my bro's organic grow, she was already there! she is however-covered in crystals!

glad this thread is off to such a great start-lets see if we cant get some more!

S4vvy

What's your opinion on the Lion Piss? The brutal truth please. I have her on the way to the bay this weekend

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
S4vvy- tell you what-im gonna go back downstairs and smoke a lil more of her-tomorrow night i will get some pics-hold on..................well, she has a very piney,spicey rankness to both the taste and smell. im not real good at this....and i just realized im way too high, on way too many different kinds right now to truly answer that question!lol!! i can tell you this from my first impression and smoke-if i payed for a sack, and it was this herb, this well grown, i would be happy!

edit-it always takes me a couple days at least to really judge a strain-i am slow that way-i will keep your question in mind......sub

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dragor-sorry, did not answer your question about madness-i have never topped her-i veg her in a cube till i see roots-put her in,well, when hydro in 6 in cubes, gave her maybe 7 days tops to root in the cube-then she would just explode-those organic plants in the madness thread were 3 to 4 inch clones when they were put in 12's, they ended up 12 to 18 inches at maturity
hydro she seems to go off in early 60's- organic longer. this will be my first run of her organic.

Neptune-soon to be in the bay.

TD-suuuppppppppp-glad you could stop in.

Last edited:
G

guest5703

Wow rob I was trying to find this thread you made and couldn't cuz you didn't make first post ya know? But now that I found it wow!!! This thread is blowing up already and I'm sure will be on the top of the boards a lot! I will be here all the time, gotta state I am not med though I have good friends that are.

That P-91 looks bomb! And neptune if it is SCBB then that's tight! I remember getting SCBB back in the day, and the strain rob holds looks like a monster yielder! Well anyways, I have a bunch of different strains going on now and they can all be going around sd if ya want ;)

Here's a strain from cali everyone loves. Came from BAGSEED a buddy got in some "purple urkle" SO it may have different characteristics than the CUT but maaan it is dead on in comparison

^^She's currently in reveg and looking ok

This strain is "blueberry" I know a few other people in SD are growing this I just don't know who ;) Nice yielder and awesome smoke!

I also have some Bullrider from seed going and been cloned pretty sure female too. Then we have multiple sour diesel strains.

Sour D ibl X sour D ibl, sour D ibl X trainwreck, Sour D ibl X williams wonder

I have two different types of avalon running and also C99, Different Kush's, I am trying to collect a lot and learn a lot about all strains hopefully in the future you will see caligreen breeding projects ;) PEACE EVERYONE

Here's the Sour D ibl I think Sour Pheno that I have running. It takes 70 days to flower and these pictures are from like day 40......This cut isn't around SD yet but I will make sure it gets around

Seriously awesome yielder can't wait til she's done

Last edited:
G

Nice pics guys. I smoked some afghanixbullrider about 5 yrs ago. Very danky, and very expansive. 1 hit of that shit, and I swear you're in the clouds....Good thread guys. I think this will be a positive one

Catpiss is a local also isn't it...Back in 97-98ish catpiss was real popular there. I used to go to a few smoke parties in LA, and catpiss would always be there. I'm sure it's an SD strain..The guy that had would always say "this shit right here from daego boys 619"...LOL Brings back memories bro......

TriGG

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cali-sweet pics man-glad you found the thread

naturally- sorry bro, have not grown her outside, but she is fairly quick indoors-60-70 days

trig-I dont know if she was orig. an sd strain- iremember cat piss in oregon in mid 90's. but this thread isnt just bout crosses made in SD- just cuts floatin round sd or sd grows in general. glad its bringin some memories back for ya!

S4vvy

Thanks for the reply sub. I'm lookin forward to hearing about her. Should have her in the stable tomorrow

sophisto

subrob said:
wow-lotsa replies-just found a new hookup tonite-actually an old one that is back around-lets see if he stops in soon-anyways-someone asked bout catpiss-well, i got to try APEs lionspiss tonite-not grown by me-100% organic, and grown, dried and cured so very well. I had little interest in this clone, though after smokin it, might have to give it a shot. will take some pics of that, and some sensi star that was an APE cut, grown by same dude.

the organic GRAPE APE was not grown by me. the guy who grew it is the shit though. i am finishing up my last lonely hydro plant-the grape ape-weird thing-she is at 50 odd days with absolutely no sign of purple-in my bro's organic grow, she was already there! she is however-covered in crystals!

glad this thread is off to such a great start-lets see if we cant get some more!

Killer thread Dragor.....

Sub what up mayng.. Yeh the guy is totally set up nice he is gonna be hittin some of those teas I was telling you about soon and I think it will be even better next go around....

soon you have to taste the eleven, the monkey haze and the K-11....I am sure they will make their way around SD shortly.....

LP turned out stellar this go round, soaring high in the beginning can be pretty introspective if used in the proper setting and definitely a stinky bitch I am almost 100% sure it is an African strain called Lion heart crossed to the cat piss......I was not a real fan of the cat piss on it's own but the lion heart braved her out a bit......

throw up the pics of the silver haze and the tangerine he grew out........

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
S4vvy-did you catch this?:

LP turned out stellar this go round, soaring high in the beginning can be pretty introspective if used in the proper setting and definitely a stinky bitch I am almost 100% sure it is an African strain called Lion heart crossed to the cat piss......I was not a real fan of the cat piss on it's own but the lion heart braved her out a bit......

throw up the pics of the silver haze and the tangerine he grew out........[/QUOTE]

sophisto-see about that silver haze cut-i might have to do a sise by side with the SSH i have now...thanks bro...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres a link to MADNESS smohttp://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=58111ke report

edit-guess that did not work

Last edited: