What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Marconi Medical - Had the GDP, Mazaar, Purps, Strawberry Cough, Sour D., TW and a few others this week. If you are wanting great genetics at $15 bucks a pop that seems reasonable. Picked up the Purps and GDP to do a side by side with the clones I already have to see if they are true specimens. My drive back up in a few weeks to check them out again.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Rainman said:
Marconi Medical - Had the GDP, Mazaar, Purps, Strawberry Cough, Sour D., TW and a few others this week. If you are wanting great genetics at $15 bucks a pop that seems reasonable. Picked up the Purps and GDP to do a side by side with the clones I already have to see if they are true specimens. My drive back up in a few weeks to check them out again.

This is in Sac? Good looking out. Thanks

Rainman

Veteran
Sacramento off the business 80 east bound. Marconi Ave. exit turn right and it is a block and a half up on the left. Right next to a Palm reading place. Call ahead and ask if it would be a good or bad day to come down for clones. You will get a vague yes or no but its worth the call.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
When u ask just say 'do yall have babies?' and she'll be like 'um, you should come in.' The phone # is in the club listings in my signature if that helps, along with a few others.

ahh, that's the first mention of bayareacannabis(bac) I have seen on here- I wasn't sure if it was cool to bring it up-but here goes nothin, LOL-the site was started by a standup guy when they started to pressure bay area clubs to stop carrying cuts. He was also trying to give vendors a home outside of CL, I know some have caught on to the fact there were/are some legit things to be had from the CL-but it is of course buyer beware.
I can comment on three vendors from BAC-but don't know if that is overstepping, I edited out of an earlier post, but am tempted since someone else has brought up BAC. I see one has just became a member here-they have been helping out the bay area for some time. I've tried to get the other two to come on over, but they're busy enough it seems. If I know it's ok I'll throw out the heads up... :rant:

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
if you guys keep this thread going, i would like to make it a sticky. Clones clones clones :D

mister c

Friend of mine scooped up Sour Grape Haze and G-13 from CannaCare on 6/21.

$14-18

One was in a 3x3 pot already, damn near grown out of it, ready to be transplanted. Which is badass compared to some of the janky ass clones i've got from other spots.

Peace people.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
where is cannacare?
Nevermind :muahaha:
I been tellin people to look in my signature and then I forgot myself! HAHA!

Last edited:

Rainman

Veteran
Get Mo - Good info in your sig. cause that where I got the info on Marconi Medical before I found it! Drove by it 100 times but didn't even know it was there until I was looking for it. I hear that Cannacare is the best spot in town for clones but havent been in there so don't know for sure. I will be doing another drive by this week to check them out though and will post what I find. I think they carry the SR-71 PK cut and I think this is one of the spots that offers the Grindhouse gear in Sacto.(can you say Sourbubble bX!!)!! Need to ask Steele Sav. to be sure though.

G

guest3854

RainMan , been following tha thread without response , just not impressed with tha clubs listed thus far . I don't deal with either one of those clubs . Bad attitudes at CannaCare and tweakers workin' at Marconi kept us away . Sour Bubble is in limited supply in Sac , thangs "have slowed down , people aren't planting" is tha common thang to hear this time o' year , but I must say late plantings are great , keepin' shit stealthy .

You fellas lookin' fer GrindHouse gear PM me as we don't post our locations anymore up here in Sac.
Be well y'all ,
Steele

Rainman

Veteran
Steele - Sorry for the mix up and the problems in Sacramento! I haven't run into anything like that but you know how the clubs can be. Thanks again for the input and the work on the Sour Bubble!! Marconi Medical had no clones as of yesterday and said to check with them later this week for more info.

G

guest3854

No worries RM , and I'm only speaking on MY experience , please keep in mind I'm a distributor , so my dealings with 'em will be completely different than a patient goin in to get med's , clones and such . CannaCare , each time I went in , had a poor selection of OK lookin' herbs . Mostly "purps" , lol .
Marconi , again I don't deal with tweaks . Went in there 'bout a year ago and wasn't impressed with tha staff or location . Tha meds looked OK but I wasnt buyin' , I rarely do unless something REALLY jumps out at me on tha menu .

Again , you can PM me fer locations of where GrindHouse is stocked .
Be well y'all ,
Steele

C21H30O2

I have ridden the mighty sandworm.
Veteran
Steele Savage said:
No worries RM , and I'm only speaking on MY experience , please keep in mind I'm a distributor , so my dealings with 'em will be completely different than a patient goin in to get med's , clones and such . CannaCare , each time I went in , had a poor selection of OK lookin' herbs . Mostly "purps" , lol .
Marconi , again I don't deal with tweaks . Went in there 'bout a year ago and wasn't impressed with tha staff or location . Tha meds looked OK but I wasnt buyin' , I rarely do unless something REALLY jumps out at me on tha menu .

Again , you can PM me fer locations of where GrindHouse is stocked .
Be well y'all ,
Steele
ive got your blue sonja and she growing well. will you be dropping off any clones of your other strains?

G

guest3854

Hey yas C , we have given tha clone game an honest run , but without a reliable and reputable shop to drop off to , we just don't see a good market for 'em .
Works better fer us as it leaves us to concentrate on our main goal , checking potential candidates fer our breeding projects .

I would love to see how tha Sonjas' are doin' , maybe drop by our help desk ...
All tha best fellas
Steele

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
HUGS alternative care on stocton blvrd. has purple kush and some other strains, $20 a pop.

mister c

As of today...

Marconi- stawberry cough $15- they looked fairly decent.

Doctors Orders- af wreck- all $15.
power plant
sensi star these clones are real smallish, kinda beat up
shiva
white widow
purple kush

Mendo Meds- supposed urkle from seed?-$20

I bought one just out of curiousity. Bring your favorite bug spray because this place is dirty. They have 100% dead clones just chillin right by the half dead ones. Matter of fact, when i picked up my clone, i thought i seen a fungus gnat fly off. when i got home, it was confirmed that they had gnats. damn it.

Sac Healing Center- Grandaddy Purple-$15"
Grapefruit Kush
Purple Kush
Sour D

This place was the best of them all today for sure. Place was clean, clones looked great! And they even let you pick out your own clones.

Rainman

Veteran
Good info MC! Thanks for the legwork on that. Sorry to hear about your gnat problem. Anyone grown out any of these Purple Kushes from Sacramento area yet. Just curious as to what they look like for real. I got all of mine from the Bay. Thanks again for the info.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Heres some of the finished product of the purps and strawberry cough from Marconi med center, grandaddy purp didnt turn out so hot but these 2 really shined...
The purps:
PICT0058-2.jpg

PICT0057-2.jpg

This plant did not resemble any purple clones I ever grown, but it has the sweetest grape smell that makes you want to press it and drink it with some ice. The taste is also real sweet with a touch of some haze, real feal good high.

Strawberry cough:
PICT0059-2.jpg

PICT0036-3.jpg

PICT0037-2.jpg

This shit was the bomb, easy to grow and shot up like a WEED. Doesnt really taste like strawberrys but maybe a lil hint, dank as fuck though, if you got a nug ina bag in your pocket people will smell it, my girl is in love with this plant so Im reveggin it, last I heard they had some more clones of it though.

Out of all the sac clones Ive gotten these 2 have been the best so far, at least since about 2 years ago when they had some bombass grandaddy.
Peace!

Rainman

Veteran
Damn!! I picked up the GDP to do a side by side. Glad I grabbed one of their S-Coughs too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts