Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Luang Prabang Lao Seeds Up

Thread Title Search
Luang Prabang Lao Seeds Up Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-23-2007, 06:02 PM #21

Holy Crap those pictures are sooooo beautiful dutch! Thank you so much for sharing, absolutely stunning, one of them (the waterfall one without the bald head sticking out [sorry it didn't make the cut] haha) is now my screen. Anyways they are just wonderful. Being a student I am stuck in a US major city day end to day out and pics like these really make me feel good to see these places actually exist and can be reached out to... gives me some motivation and relaxes me at the same time, in the city sometimes I forget how beautiful the world can be what I must work to see! Loving it!!

Old 07-24-2007, 01:59 AM #22

Hey Dutch,

Thanks again for all the kiler pictures your sharing with us. I'm really in joying your trip with Gypsy. Some pretty cool stuff for sure. Looks like your having a great time on this trip. Thanks again also for posting those seeds. I know i'm going to be running those sucker this spring for sure. OH, by the way. Your not HiJacking my thread. I could careless about anyone posting in my thread. That's what we are all here for. Sharing info and having a good time. Thanks again for everything. I hope you have a super time over there and have a safe trip home.
Take care,
BG

Old 07-24-2007, 03:09 AM #23
mark6699331
M

mark6699331 has a spectacular aura aboutmark6699331 has a spectacular aura aboutmark6699331 has a spectacular aura aboutmark6699331 has a spectacular aura about
Wink

Can i come along next time?

LOL
mark6699331 is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2007, 02:50 PM #24
need4weed

need4weed is a jewel in the roughneed4weed is a jewel in the roughneed4weed is a jewel in the roughneed4weed is a jewel in the roughneed4weed is a jewel in the roughneed4weed is a jewel in the rough
Nice pics, i wish that i had more time to go to laos when i recently travelled to cambodia and vietnam. you guys should have tried the snake wine it is pretty good as well a some other local delicacy's

need4weed is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2007, 05:46 PM #25
Dutchgrown
----

Dutchgrown has disabled reputation
^^^ Before ever visiting SE Asian countries, I had a pretty closed mind, extremely sterotyped mind-set that Asian countries served some (in my mind) disgusting food items...I was just SURE I'd be starving, well, no matter what country I have been in...mostly Cambodia, Thailand and Laos lately, I keep looking and looking and as we walk past streetside markets, my eyes continually peeled wide open in search of those items, only to find none...not even in the lesser hygenic open markets in Bangkok. The ONLY consumable items containing non-typical western foods seen so far is the whiskey (pics I've posted) and I did see serpeant head offered on the menu in a restaurant in Bangkok...but it certainly isn't the norm and very glad I haven't stumbled upon any markets yet that offer such items as you've posted...although have yet to get into Vietnam, maybe I'll see those items there, but sure hope not! lol

Sorry, the pic is a bit blurry, was having a hard time holding the camera still!!! LOL

Dutchgrown is offline Quote

Old 07-25-2007, 01:56 AM #26
mark6699331
M

mark6699331 has a spectacular aura aboutmark6699331 has a spectacular aura aboutmark6699331 has a spectacular aura aboutmark6699331 has a spectacular aura about
I guess my vegetarian diet wouldn't work there. Hmmm...... Maybe i could just eat cannabis and its seeds the whole time. I had no idea laos was so beautifull- man those waterfalls and caves are something else. I grew some laos seeds back in like 1992 that were an incredible smoke.... we called it alpine as it had little tufts of white hairs that looked like little mountain tops. A+++ smoke that's for sure.

-m
mark6699331 is offline Quote

Old 07-25-2007, 03:23 AM #27
Dutchgrown
----

Dutchgrown has disabled reputation
mark....SE Asia is actually a vegetarian's delight...many choices, lots of incredibly delicious tasting veggie dishes...you'd LOVE it!

dg
Dutchgrown is offline Quote

Old 07-25-2007, 12:20 PM #28
need4weed

need4weed is a jewel in the roughneed4weed is a jewel in the roughneed4weed is a jewel in the roughneed4weed is a jewel in the roughneed4weed is a jewel in the roughneed4weed is a jewel in the rough
Dutchgrown,i am suprised that you haven't come across any of these delights considering that you have spent time in cambodia. alot of this can be found in the more rural villages. i am very open minded and will try anything once,infact i found the deep fried spiders yummy they kinda tasted like spicy crab meat and the crickets taste like deep fried muscles.In vietnam cats,dogs,snakes,crickets,rats etc can be found in many restaurants.
great vegetarian food can be found all over asia, my wife is a very fussy vegetarian and found it easier to eat over there, much easier than here in oz. i also found some great cambodian smoke in the rural areas,i am kinda curious about your lao seeds to see how it differs from my cambodian.
need4weed is offline Quote

Old 07-25-2007, 12:47 PM #29
SmokeyPufmaster

SmokeyPufmaster has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by need4weed

With food like this I'd come back a 98 pound weakling. Gorgeous pictures DG, glad your back safe.
SmokeyPufmaster is offline Quote

Old 07-25-2007, 02:57 PM #30
guest3854

Those other set of pics of tha waterfall and corresponding pools were relaxing just looking at 'em . But tha cavern holding tha statues was totally awe inspiring ; Literally left me speachless . How priveliged you and Gypsy are to see sights like that . Thanks fer lettin' us all in on these pics from yer adventures

Steele