Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Luang Prabang Lao Seeds Up

Thread Title Search
Luang Prabang Lao Seeds Up Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-21-2007, 07:18 PM #11
Sundance

Sundance is just really niceSundance is just really niceSundance is just really niceSundance is just really niceSundance is just really niceSundance is just really niceSundance is just really niceSundance is just really niceSundance is just really niceSundance is just really niceSundance is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchgrown
visiting during the rainy season has it's advantages....in many ways. dg

Well that explains the smile on your face !

Pics are fantastic .. and looks like a wonderful holiday

Keep smiling .. and having fun

Very best regards

Sundance

Last edited by Sundance; 07-21-2007 at 07:20 PM..
Sundance is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2007, 08:16 PM #12
Bosshydro

Bosshydro will become famous soon enoughBosshydro will become famous soon enough
WOW beautifull pics
Bosshydro is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2007, 09:01 PM #13
annaC Seeds

Awesome Pics. DG & Gypsy.

How do you say CANNONBALL in Lao.

can't wait to see the SD IBLs and the Biko on the return trip.

love to all.
annaC

Old 07-21-2007, 09:21 PM #14
PrinceOfPersia
ir seeds

PrinceOfPersia has a spectacular aura aboutPrinceOfPersia has a spectacular aura aboutPrinceOfPersia has a spectacular aura aboutPrinceOfPersia has a spectacular aura aboutPrinceOfPersia has a spectacular aura about
Awesome!! but where's the pics of the ganjafields, that would be nice...
PrinceOfPersia is offline Quote

Old 07-22-2007, 01:38 AM #15
Dutchgrown
----

Dutchgrown has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldDustWomen
Thanks and i hope to see more seeds like these in the future.
Take care,
BG
Hang on to your seat....cross fingers for the Thai seeds to arrive at SB.

dg
Dutchgrown is offline Quote

Old 07-22-2007, 01:41 AM #16
Dutchgrown
----

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceOfPersia
Awesome!! but where's the pics of the ganjafields, that would be nice...
Due to these being named for the area they come from, it was promised to the farmers to not publicize compromising photos, and those who know Gypsy and I know we don't break promises.

Sorry.

dg

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:47 AM #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchgrown
Hang on to your seat....cross fingers for the Thai seeds to arrive at SB.

dg

I get first dib's of the bunch, joking. Gypsy told me about those and I thought they didn't make it. Glad to hear those did make it back. I'll be all over those like always. God, I love those Thai's.
BG

Dutch, thanks again for sharing the pictures. I really in joy the pictures and your adventure. Means allot to us that your sharing it with us. I know some member will most likely never make it to a country like that and this gives them a little taste of a vacation or at least the experience. I too, thought the waterfall was very nice. BOY, i would have been in that water swimming as long as it was safe. You never know what type of animals are around those water holes. Thanks again for sharing the trip. These pictures reminds me of Gypsy's trip to Thailand back during the OG days. Thanks again and see you in april.
Later,
BG

Old 07-22-2007, 02:26 AM #18
Dutchgrown
----

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldDustWomen
I too, thought the waterfall was very nice. BOY, i would have been in that water swimming as long as it was safe. You never know what type of animals are around those water holes.
Later,
BG
According to Gypsy, the water was most refreshing. I stayed on the banks taking photos while he jumped right in! The water was crystal clear, smelled sweet and fresh.....there were some small fish swimming about, hopefully not the ones that seek an orifice...lol...at least I think we'd know by now!

Another angle of the falls. The falls are in several tiers, each one dropping off into a pool. We hiked all the way to the top....what a sight! Was really nice that there weren't alot of tourists, we had the place practically to ourselves except for a couple of backpackers here and there.

Thanks BG for letting me hijack your thread with all the photos! Was going to make a Laos thread, but since you started this one, well...they do seem appropriate here, but I'll save the Thai and Cambodian photos for another thread.

Glad everyone has enjoyed a glimpse at Laos!

dg

Old 07-22-2007, 01:23 PM #19
KingRalph
mellow jello

KingRalph is a jewel in the roughKingRalph is a jewel in the roughKingRalph is a jewel in the roughKingRalph is a jewel in the roughKingRalph is a jewel in the roughKingRalph is a jewel in the rough
looks so serene there Dutch, thanks for sharin up those pics! Gypsy was telling me a bit about the seeds, they seem a treasure, thanks to you both for bringing back those souvenires. i can just imagine them growing wild out in that lush forest, such a beautiful climate. that waterfall pool tucked into the jungle there is so clear n fresh it's awesome! looks like Gyps sure enjoyed it hehe. those serpent stairs are sure a sight. i just love how natural it still looks out there, a perfect haven to keep the sativa pure. good snag GDW

the scenery sure is a lot more beautiful than the bathrooms huh Dutch! glad you guys had a great time, always nice to get away, an it doesn't get any freer from the limits of the city buildings than that! great sights, always enjoying getting to see your travel pics, so thanks for sharing em. take care

Old 07-23-2007, 04:51 PM #20
Dutchgrown
----

Pak Ou Caves

About 2 hours up the Mekhong River from Luang is a place called the Pak Ou Caves. Is quite a trek to get there, and lots of stairs to climb to get to the 'upper' cave...but well worth it! The white stairs seen in the picture takes you to the lower caves located just above the river bank, but to reach the upper cave you must hike up the left side through the jungle like growth on a primative path worn over time by many pilgrimages and adventure seeking tourists. The last pic here is from the upper cave.