Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread....

Thread Title Search
bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-08-2007, 09:05 AM #21
bodhiseeds
deep in botanical meditation

bodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of light
dro: info on the monkfish, my blowfish mom is a beautiful huge 50 day crystal covered super star (one of my favs), i could not wait to breed her out with my dc dad, the cross should amazing with a bit of stretch and pina colada kushy spice flavor modules. i did a preliminary reverse cross with a bf dad and a dc mom called gumbo (aka blow chunks), beancounter also has a version of this cross that should be amazing also. mine are in veg currently, and i may use multible blowfish pheno moms for more variety.

blowfish

jj bidzbay has some monkfish, ill use the credit to try out some subcool strains.

snakes: i was not that impressed with the petrolia headstash, i did make some petrolia x deep chunk but dropped it on the floor with some blue moonshine hybrids which a guess will now be part of my freebies pack im making.

peace
b

Last edited by bodhiseeds; 07-08-2007 at 09:38 AM..
bodhiseeds is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:12 AM #22
JerseyJack

JerseyJack will become famous soon enoughJerseyJack will become famous soon enough
Thanks, what is monkfish i'm assuming it is a blowfish cross?

My answer was right above this post.stupid

Last edited by JerseyJack; 07-14-2007 at 03:10 AM..
JerseyJack is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2007, 09:40 AM #23
bodhiseeds

bodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of light
monkfish is (blowfish x deep chunk)....
there will be some double purple chunk listed too (double purple doja purple pheno x deep chunk)

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2007, 04:53 PM #24
Bosshydro

Bosshydro will become famous soon enoughBosshydro will become famous soon enough
Smile

Morning Bodhi 50 day blowfish shweet.Any info on your DeepFunk?Any training involved to promote clone sites,etc.
Bosshydro is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2007, 11:26 AM #25
bodhiseeds

good mornin dro, the deep funk is a stretcher and has alot of lifeforce, it branches like sour diesel but is fat like the dc, i would say top early and try for an even canopy. ill post some pics of mine in flower in a few day. its still more of an untested strain, so ill keep you up to date as her qualities manifest.
peace
b

Old 07-14-2007, 04:38 AM #26
milo_xxx
Stress Tester/Plant Torturer

milo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant future
I would love to get some of your seeds, but the auctions have gotten to rich for my blood.

Any chance of seeing some buyitnows at a reasonal price?

Thanks for your time

peace

milo
milo_xxx is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2007, 07:30 PM #27
RAGGA MON
MAKE A TING

RAGGA MON is a glorious beacon of lightRAGGA MON is a glorious beacon of lightRAGGA MON is a glorious beacon of lightRAGGA MON is a glorious beacon of lightRAGGA MON is a glorious beacon of lightRAGGA MON is a glorious beacon of lightRAGGA MON is a glorious beacon of lightRAGGA MON is a glorious beacon of lightRAGGA MON is a glorious beacon of lightRAGGA MON is a glorious beacon of lightRAGGA MON is a glorious beacon of light
Howzit bodhi!
just want to let you know i grabbed 2 packs of your monkfish at bidz
im pretty stoked to get this show on the road. as soon as i and i get dem beans i'll post a grow for ya.
one,
Ragga.........

Old 07-16-2007, 08:18 PM #28
JerseyJack

JerseyJack will become famous soon enoughJerseyJack will become famous soon enough
I didn't see any buy now's, guess I was too late. Hope I get that deep funk, doubt it.
JerseyJack is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2007, 05:19 AM #29
Bosshydro

Bosshydro will become famous soon enoughBosshydro will become famous soon enough
BTW jerseyjack scored those DeepFunk's a whyle back don't know if there is ne left?????bodihi??????..DrO
Bosshydro is offline Quote

Old 07-19-2007, 12:04 PM #30
bodhiseeds

milo: most of the auctions are buy it nows, they just go really quick..

ragga mon: glad you picked up some monkfish, should be a good one, my monkfish kids are lookin dc dominant and really healthy right now, a grow show would be great!!!!!!!!

dro: all the deep funk buy it nows are gone, i think there may be an auction going at bb. no more seeds for awhile untill i make some more, but good things are coming in a few months.

i will post some pics of my deep funk at 3 weeks flower soon, they are already massive.

peace
b