Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread....

Thread Title Search
bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2007, 01:36 AM #11
bodhiseeds
deep in botanical meditation

bodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of light
ybc: the flubba is a special plant with a nice yeild, creeper happy stone, and late chai spice flavors, theres a few phenos, so selection is key, look for the bubba buds on a flo tree like body, select for the best smelling one, watch out this pheno has some stretch, not as bad as og though. keep an eye out for male flowers (one of my purple phenos had a few seeds at the core, but did not pollinate anything in the room.) all the others ive run are solid.

dro: ill try and dig up some dc pics for you, i had a house sitter watch my mom room while i was in nepal collecting seeds, and when i got home it was almost destroyed, so i cloned everything and started over, so my males and females are still small for any real good photos.

peace
b

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:50 AM #12
bodhiseeds

bodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of lightbodhiseeds is a glorious beacon of light
dro: heres the only deep chunk photo i have on my hard drive right now, ill take some more when they get bigger, the sad thing is that all my dc females were lost, and olny my 2 males are left. the hybrids that were made with the female were from a stocky spicy purple put a smile on your face mama, the hybrids made with a male dc are from a male that grew twice as fast as any dc in the garden, was super healthy, stocky, did not show sex untill flowered, and gave off a sweet green chai smell.

pregnant dc momma

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:20 AM #13
Mr.M
XXI

Mr.M has a spectacular aura aboutMr.M has a spectacular aura aboutMr.M has a spectacular aura about
Hey there bodhi. I've never grown any of your seeds, but I am enjoying your pics none the less. Very nice.
Peace,Mr.M

Old 07-06-2007, 11:13 AM #14
bodhiseeds

heres some more.....

strawberry diesel

sour diesel up close

omega diesel

double purple doja

c99 up close

found another deep chunk

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:20 AM #15
Alex-F
Traktor driver

Alex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really nice
Flubba sounds interesting

All the best for Bodhi Seeds

Old 07-06-2007, 11:48 AM #16
Bosshydro

Bosshydro will become famous soon enoughBosshydro will become famous soon enough
Damn Bodhi them DPD beiotches look weedtastic,thank you for the helpfull info,take that into stride when i start the grow,also will update when there is more room accessable.The description alone about your DC already brought a smile to my face <------ "thats me",can't wait to pop em also got monkfish info?......................... .DrO
Bosshydro is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2007, 01:24 PM #17
Ronley

looks wonderful. best of luck.

Old 07-07-2007, 11:55 AM #18
bodhiseeds

more bubba:

petrolia headstash:

and godbud

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2007, 03:05 AM #19
JerseyJack

JerseyJack will become famous soon enoughJerseyJack will become famous soon enough
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I was wondering what seeds your going to be posting up at bidzbay? Probly not the right place, if not I apologise. Your pics look great.
JerseyJack is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2007, 05:24 AM #20
snakes
Banned

snakes is on a distinguished road
hey bodhi are u commin wit any petrolia crosses any time soon or at all?
snakes is offline Quote