What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HawSnow show...

HawGods

Well here we go...first let start by saying i would have never bought these seeds...but thank god i got them as a gift(b-day)..thanks 0-8-16....and since i started them have been nothing but great plants and im going to buy some more seeds for back up.....Well i got 10 out of 10 pop...and then 10 out 10 female.....would have never thought it was possibile...the whole fem. seed thing...good work GREENHOUSE ....well im going to start with the first day pics of 12/12...its the 3 week know and here we grow...
first 12/12

know to week 3...i think there are 2 different types as told(franco) tall ladies
with not as much smell yet but very sativa looking that reach for the roof...i have 2 with crazy leaf # tips..very fast growing...watch for these as the strech more then 2 times there size in the first 3 weeks....

shot from the bottom of plant looking up...

Then theres the fat chicks...reallly not that much strech at all...one of them is a stand out as far as smell...another is a stand out in how fat the sites are allready compared to the rest but not as much smell as some of the others...things are getting fun...

well as far as nutes goes bioo bizz, with sweat leaf trying to keep it organic but i think im going to add some hammerhead for high pk levels...one thing is for sure that she is a easy feeder..as told(franco).most of them... theres these 2 that did not burn when hit at 1.4ec(think there the keepers really fat and darker green the rest are like a lime green color in the leafs)...10 plants three 6's with Co2 1500 ,temps in the 77-81 f. 60% hum.day 50-40% at night..night temps 72-75 f.... cant wait to smoke this stuff its been like 4 years since my first cannabis cup...lol..when it took home the cup...i though there where better tasting herbs...but the high is so get u going to do things I LOVE that in sativas......Thanks GH and ICmag for all the help and support.... keep it green in 07

polarbear

Really nice lookin girls you got growing there Haw!

What was the strain? I didn't catch it in your post, something from Greenhouse seed co? And what kind of setup are you running? Over 1kW it seems?

Keep us posted as they fatten up..

HawGods

the flavor is HAW SNOW by Greenhouse...those are 600w three of them over 10 ladies,set up on 2- 4x4 tables on wheels,there in rockwool 4ich to 3 gal pots i like bigger bushes less plants just drain to waste nothing fancy. I Veg for about 4 weeks with these, should be fun mate.

polarbear

yea, offcourse Hawaiian Snow, stupid me :bashhead: It's a pretty long flowering strain? But well worth the wait I'm sure

HawGods

Snow Show

Snow Show

dropped Ec and flushed ... hitting at 1.2 still getting a little burn but there putting on mass. first time with Her so were still getting to know each other. She does bring in some bugs. so make sure the room is clean and preflower spray with neem are what not to prevent. the other strains have no bugs just the snow its crazy i have never seen before i mean nothing anywhere but on them. so be carefull are clean which ever. using Bioo bizz with some enzymes and sweat leaf for some carbs and a little pk bust by earth products, lots of Co2.almost week 6

there is there different types i can see..one which is supper tall like sativa crazy not even getting close to being done very slow great smell. Then the X mas tree style sativa very strong can hold lots of mass huge leafs with big main cola and nice size side colas as well very nice to grow. Then theres the ones that are all ready showings some red hairs and supper frosty with rock hard buds i mean the whole plant if just around the same mass expect there is one cola bigger on each of them i dont think these are going to go 11 weeks but i will see and the smell is just great these the smell is the most pugent of them all thats why i think there going to be done faster u know...

Peace, Love & Pot but not in that order..

HawGods

week 7. Putting on mass Mates last week was the most mass in on week i think was very nice to see. I have some burn still getting to know her she is organic and very fruity to spicy smell but mostly fruity. i droped my ec to 1.0 with lots of p & k in the mix.. burn has stoped on new growth and she on her way. I drop my night temps from 75-80 f to 65-70 for one week . And now 60-65 f at night..day temp from 80-84 to 80- 75 for one week u get what im saying now at 70 for first 5 hours then 79 for three hours and then back down. CO2 at 1600ppm, hum 60% at day, 50-40% at night

:canabis:

Thanks to all before Me..u know what i mean... :canabis:

polarbear

man, they are getting fat!

you are gonna have to build some supports in the next few weeks or they will fall over :smile:

keep up the good work!

HawGods

8 week

8 week

starting to finsh up...the 2 indicaish ones are allready flushing for 4 days .. the rest are getting hit with .8 ec all organic with lots of carbs and sugars.. the smell is wonderfull with a spicy to it...the 2 indicaish ones are very big mass and they can support it i really cant believe they dont need support.. as i was but the arms are so big ...the 2 sativa ones that kind of look like the greenhouse photo are very cool they are going to go 11 weeks no red hairs yet, then there the 2 super tall ones that like hazeish one of them are turning very red in hairs allready the other no red hairs in sight.. then there is the Haze one she is allso starting to put out red hairs.then there is the lady in the back who likes like indica-sativa(50-50) but taller and different leaf ratio to mass. these bitches are very nice but touchey ..all the other ladys execpt the indicaish ones are supported but i think i really didnt have to as the arms are so strong..great plant...cant wait to smoke..the THC really has a long ass stoke to top its crazy...

dont forget to flush..... :canabis: