What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2000w Kush Closet

G

Closet Specs:
14 square feet (7' long x 2' wide with 9' ceiling)
6mil Panda Poly door w/ zipper opening on each end
mylar

Lights:
2 x 1000w HPS w/ air cooled hoods
EYE Hortilux Bulbs
142 watts per square foot!!!

Ventilation:
6" Elicient Inline Fan cooling lights
8" Vortex Inline Fan w/ Can 50 Carbon Filter

Strain:
8 Nepali Kush

Grow Medium:
2/3 Fox Farm Ocean Forest, 1/3 Fox Farm Light Warrior
5 gallon buckets

Nutrients:
Botanicare: Pure Blend Pro Veg, Pure Blend Pro Bloom Soil Formula, Liquid Karma, Cal-Mag
Advanced Nutrients Sweet Leaf

it is day 5 of 12/12, stay tuned for more...

jojajico

Veteran
damn man a little over kill on light but its all good, put some CO2 in that bad boy and youll probably double your yeild with all that light.

jojajico

Veteran
Kush Junkie said:
lol jojajico, i think your a lil bitch.
the fuk dud that was uncalled for. i was just jokin with u. ur name is kush junkie. obviously u like kush. damn dud a bit defensive arent u.

jojajico

Veteran
i guess not. jokingly calling someone bias because their screen name has a strain name in it is ground for callin someone a bitch....go figure.

Germanator

Kush threads carry with them some frustration, and a ton of ingnorance. Nice room Brother...hope you have a plan for controling the heat in that room in a few months. CO2 will not help with that problem, but in any set-up with that much equipment ($$) you need to invest in it. Much luck to you. I will be following.

Peace.
Kush Konig
Germ

kush leaves!

kush leaves!

Looks like you went out and bought the hydro store for your soil and nutes ;) You look well prepared for your grow.

Where did you source your clones? And how long did you let those babies veg? I can't wait to see how they turn out.

Best of luck on your closet!

(ps FoxFarm products did little to improve my grow personally. not saying they dont work as many people love them, but the organic tea recipes I found worked much better (and cheaper). i found this thread with some good ones after a quick search, take a look if you are interested: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=27436&highlight=teas )

Last edited:

Bermyboy

jojajico said:
i guess not. jokingly calling someone bias because their screen name has a strain name in it is ground for callin someone a bitch....go figure.

He prefixed it with lol so lighten up a bit.

^^ funny shit!!!

seriously though, kush ya need to work on your people skills man ;)

back on topic.. nice closet.. i have one like that, and it was terrible to grow in- even my 250 heated up the place quickly.. what are your temps like? and what are you doing about air circulation, are you drawing air from outside the closet? and if so, how do you hide the intake/exhaust?

guineapig

Veteran
Well done dank scientist!!!! looks like the "atmosphere" might be your own limiting factor.....do you have fresh air intake?

Might i suggest a silica additive? This helps plants resist stress of all kinds.....it also slightly raises your pH, which is good because i believe your working with a bit too acidic watering regimen (I've used your exact same regimen and found it a bit too acidic....) Also, if you add some "Hygrozyme", you should notice an immediate burst of growth as the nutrients are unlocked within your rich organic soil medium.....

Can't wait to see some huge flowers!!!! Thanks for the pics and bless you and your super-room....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying;

Circle K

Settle down Kush Junkie probably just missed his daily intake of Kush.

On the other hand awesome looking grow. We need some updated pics!!!
Kush all day everyday, its the only way.

G

jojajico said:
damn man a little over kill on light
LOL i dont think so. the more the merrier. 2000 watts maybe a bit pricey but its hardly near the turning point from good wattage to overkill. this mans got good wattage. i'll be tuned in.

jojajico

Veteran
reefermadness69 said:
LOL i dont think so. the more the merrier. 2000 watts maybe a bit pricey but its hardly near the turning point from good wattage to overkill. this mans got good wattage. i'll be tuned in.
really !!! hes at 142 wpsf!!!! i mean im fascinated at how its gunna turn out. and ask anyone on this board iam in favor of running at 100wpsf. but 142? wow im impressed. i hear that benefit ends at 120. if your gunna run that much light probably should add some CO2 to make best use of it. may double your yeild. i will be def. watching this one.

G

if i were him i would add a couple more plants to get more of its use but hes got the right idea you know. think big.