What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smalley's House of Furtune

G

Click on user Menu which will be just above the title of this thread^ "smalley's House of Furtune"
7th option down click upload pic's. Follow the instructions there.
Now if you click post reply on this thread the reply page will come up and just below reply there will be thumbnails of your pic's. just click them and we get to see them :)
Looking forward to it!

Thanks i appreciate the help

Thanks i appreciate the help

okay thank you sooo much i tried that same thing earlier but i think my router was blocking it or something anyways thanks again for the help
this my little veg room

this is my messy flowering room .....think im gonna straighten it out today

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:biglaugh:...had it once myself.....i wanted 2 wright a topictitle...@ it again...and i forgot the @...lmao....'it' again' .....just like frankenstein is back alive....:biglaugh:

gve the Moderator a PM he will fix that for you if you ask nice :)

btw plantlings are looking good ....how old are they?

kinger

Veteran
Looking good man!,I need to come up and see them in person. I also need to borrow your camera to take some pictures. :yummy:

cool cruise up anytime bro your always welcome over here. You'll have to ask ol minchard about the digicam thats his but im sure he wouldnt mind

These 2 pics are updated shots of my clones veggin to get some clones when im done with this cycle tall on is cindy 99 and the short one by itself is purple kush the others that are planted together are all reclining bhudda

These are pics of my clones at the end of week 2 in flowering day 14 to be precise

G

Plants are looking great and you got a nice selection of strains too!
Goodluck with the grow!

thanks guys im gonna put up some more next week or before i dont know they grow so fast ohh and kinger im gonna start doing some clones and could use some ideas for my veg room so i need your punk ass to get up here sometime lol. Drop me a line ohh and i got the Gorge Cervantes Grow DVD too if you want to watch it or want to borrow or copy, whatever hit me up peace

kinger

Veteran
yeah ill come over sometime soon, I have that BOG LSD mom now, soon I will take some cuts and hook you up. You should come over with some cloneing stuff. I still have everything in veg like LSD,Green crack,purple cream,OGRE,Purple berry skunk,Purple kush, apollo 11,sno cap. :joint: