What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DJ_highst_

darthvapor said:
the name you forgot is sour bubble and the diesel X snowcap which he called snow crane.you forgot trainwreck X afghani, buddha, dutch dragon and .... oh and about every off ramp and turn on the way there too. thnks for the ride!!!!

LOL, are you calling out my questionable navigation skills, lol? We got there didnt we?

Cant wait to go up again, now that we know whats up, we can plan acourdingly

G

Man, wish i could check this place out. What where the cuts running, ball park? Been wondering this for sometime. Sounds like a really nice place. Is there any food vendor's like other farmer markets also? Glad everyone had a good time.
Take care,
BG

darthvapor

Butte said:
Ummmm, clones....

Shipwreck...that's RomxTrainwreck, right?

its purple kush X trainwreck

all clones are a flat rate of $15 but the cloners themselves are there so deals can be made for future purchases

G

Hey darthvapor,
thanks for the price listing. Been wondering about this for along time. Hopefully one day in the near future. I can visit and check the market out. Sounds like a very nice place. Thanks for sharing the info.
Take care,
BG

darthvapor

another forum brother just told me that listing the price might upset a few involved with the market. Why, because priced sometimes fluctuate. So figure around $15 give or take. Sorry If I upset anyone with the earlier post. thnks dj for the heads up

G

darthvapor said:
another forum brother just told me that listing the price might upset a few involved with the market. Why, because priced sometimes fluctuate. So figure around $15 give or take. Sorry If I upset anyone with the earlier post. thnks dj for the heads up

I understand, but for those that might be heading up that way to purchase clones. It would give them a general idea how much cash to bring. Or does, the farmer's market take Visa! Come on, gives everyone a heads up on a ball park pricing. Everyone know prices with anything could go either way. Glad, someone posted it any ways. Now they can figure out their budget for a trip. Now if we can pry out if there are food vendor's there for when we get the munchies, lolol
Take care all,
BG

007grow

I am definitely making the trip up on friday or saturday working on a mother chamber and would be nice to have some fresh new quality genetics to even pick from

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

We'll be having the Farmer's Mkt every Friday thru April & May as well as our usual Saturday Farmers Mkt.
Stop by this Friday and say Hi.

jimjay

Butte said:
Will the same vendors be there tomorrow as on Saturday?
justalilrowdy told me that it is the first friday they have done it but "it sounds" like most will be there. But the couple that is usually there won't be there. I'll be there tomorrow :wave:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking For A Few Good Temporary Vendors..

Looking For A Few Good Temporary Vendors..

I am accepting a few new temporary vendors for the next 3 weekends. Send me a pm if you are interested in vending your clones. This is strictly on a temporary basis. Must have a current recommendation.

D

DJ_highst_

Thats great you are bringing your stuff up to Clearlake. Cool thats it all different stuff, that you dont see. Is that all from your breeding? Do you have any pics of those strains. peace_highst

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Love this thread! What a way to live!! I used to go to the farmer's market for fruit and incents now I can get stupid genetics served up to with the actual breeders on site! What a life!!! I feel bad for everyone not able to just stroll up and pick up some of Greenlion's Deep Chunk crosses.

darthvapor

those look like some interesting crosses green lion. Deep chunk is a great smoke. I tried it under a diff name it was called purple monkey balls. Nice heavy stone. great for zoning out and relieving pain.

darthvapor

greenlion- They play alot of games with names here in the bay. I think they should call it what the breeder calls it, but thats just my opinion. The hobby is full of too many hacks.

G

how do you gwt there? i'm in san fran, i can't just punch in, clear lake on mapquest

show me the way... :moon:

G

I'll be taking a trip up north this weekend. Good idea justalilrowdy..

TriGG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts