What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SCROG McDuck

Lodging

Lodging

I have to go! I've read this thread (bits) for a couple years and
next month (September) we're going.

Can any one put us onto a hotel/Inn that is nice, in Lucerne/or anywhere in that area?

Thanks.

nobull56

ICMag Donor
I have to go! I've read this thread (bits) for a couple years and
next month (September) we're going.

Can any one put us onto a hotel/Inn that is nice, in Lucerne/or anywhere in that area?

Thanks.

You can most always find a room in Lake Co... No five star places but clean rooms all around the lake.

Billygoat

nvthis, thanks for the offer. I'm going to hold off for a big. I've got to move things around, so I'm going to be busy for a good while. I'll try and catch up with you later on. Thanks for the offer.
Take care,
BG

SCROG McDuck,

if your coming off the 101 heading to clear lake. There is a nice new Super 8 on the left hand side. I'll try and track down where it's at. Looks to be a new place. I always thought it looked really nice for the ones I'm use to seeing on the east coast.
Take care,
BG

Edit: 450 E Highway 20, Upper Lake, CA - (707) 275-0888. Do a search and you will see it's got a 4 star also. Hope this helps.

nvthis

Cool Billy. Anytime man, when ever you are ready. Some time later this year I will also be bringing a nice little bonzai of Grape ape up. I got this at GK about 2 years ago and am done with her. Time to turn her back in ;) She will be flipped this Sept. and reveged. If she makes it, then someone out there is gonna make out pretty good..

GK Grape Ape...

Attachments

• 2010_0806Aug80002.jpg
    2010_0806Aug80002.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 21
  • 2010_0806Aug80001.jpg
    2010_0806Aug80001.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 21
S

SCROG McDuck

Nobull.. thanks : "clean rooms all around the lake." Just what I
wanted to hear.....

Billy.. thnak you too... I will check it out, sounds like me.

I can't wait. I've spent some time in SoCal, USMC, but not
very much in NoCal.. 1, 9 day, trip in 1969, that included 2 hits of 4way LSD
and a ride from Hollyweird via the PCH to SanFrancisco. With
2 young ladies, in their convertible (don't remember much)
Trippin in Big Sur.. It doesn't get any better than that.
Then again in 1991, while living in Spokane, 5 day road trip (no LSD) to SF to visit broter/sister-in-law., didn't even have a joint!
Now, the only problem I can forsee, is your weather. lol.
Right now at Clear Lake, it's 80s>90s day and 50s!!!!! at night.
In Florida, 50s is 'the middle of the winter'!
You know about a brain freeze? Eat someting cold too fast!
I get a whole boddy freeze anthing in the 40s or lower (lower: rarely).

But I know that it is so beautiful in NoCal, it will make no difference at all. See you there.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No idea.. we had a bunch of teens last week but they didn't get rid of many.
We are starting our Friday 420 swap back up so if anyone has anything they want to come in and trade with each other feel free to meet here on Friday's. Its a no money exchange, trade only kind of deal. :)

salsaduude

No idea.. we had a bunch of teens last week but they didn't get rid of many.
We are starting our Friday 420 swap back up so if anyone has anything they want to come in and trade with each other feel free to meet here on Friday's. Its a no money exchange, trade only kind of deal. :)
ok,thx rowdy, actually, i would love to be able to get a handful or two of teens, i hope theyre back :)
me and the wifey will be heading up there sat, she said she'll whip you up a lil sumtin sumtin ,medible wise, so, we'll see you and the group then :wave:

Here's a list of what we'll be bringing: We have a good selection of all of them to bring.

Super Silver Haze
Pre-98 Bubba
Headband
Tripple OG
Ghost OG
Emerald Triangle Kush
Mango Kush
Caramel Kush
Purple Diesel
Chem 91
Sour Diesel
Banana OG
Rhino/Wreck
LSD

Dried Flowers:
Mango Kush
Chem 91
Ghost OG
Emerald Kush
Kush Potlucks

& We'll bring some of our new Amber Shatter Glass to sample and smoke. Sorry, we cannot bring any to vend though. so please don't ask. We look forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.