What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Troublemaker - Doc Chronic Freebies

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
Wow a 6 week finisher? Maybe I should pick up a couple packs of these :chin:

How does she smell?

Any idea of the yield off the one you chopped already? I'm thinking this could be a good commercial strain if the yeild is decent.

Nice grow man, I can see you treat them very well :joint:

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Yeah, I love my little bushes...

Smell is really kinda odd. Musty pine sol is the latest I think. The last pic posted above is the only 6 week-er. The others still need to fatten up - ALOT! Next time, I'll probably end up having to do a scrog as the canopy got so thick and they stretched a bunch. She would have produced very well had I done that in the first place. Can't complain though. Probably another 2-3 weeks for the others to finish up.

Picked the rest of the tops off her today with a couple exceptions. Got 7 dense fat colas. Pics to come later. The lowers are still going. They'll probably do well sitting under the sun for a bit. Didn't want to waste em. Lots of trim as it's really leafy stuff.

Drying in the fridge again. 55f with 40%rh. Nice slow dry. Almost too slow - I wanna burn one man...

Later all.

Spaced...