What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cmon the plants

cobalt

just typed a fairly long introduction only to fook up the post, an lost it. :pointlaug

a started the plants 1/12/06
sprouted 4/12/06
18/12/06 moved under hps 400w
grow bag soil
rain water
1xcupboard
1x extractor fan
1x occilating fan
3x carlifornian orange babies
1xvaportek 4000 (not yet in use, but can smell it anyway lol)
light cycle is 18/6
temps nighttime 72. daytime 80ish
sorry about the abruptness. just spent ages doing this only to fook it.
thts the jist o what a was sayin.
hopefully a photo or 2 tomorrow
they look young, bushy an green, lol
its ma first time so a hope for the best an learn from this grow
take it easy.

Last edited:

cobalt

heres some pics. they look ok to me, ave lowered the lights to 18inches today, a will check tonight, an see how they are doing.
a could maybe do with some feed back from the vets, or anybody else for that matter thanks, in advance.

G

They are looking good! As you say bushy and green. Do you plan on doing any training or just letting them grow?
Good luck and Merry Christmas!
~neilspotshop

cobalt

well a was thinking let them grow, but if it increases yield a maybe train my next grow. dont really know what am doing but they are growing an am happy lol

G

Fare enough i like to keep things simple. I got some of these seeds a few yrs ago but had to to scrap the grow at about the point you are now so i will be interested to see these.

cobalt

a will post every week, feel free to keep an eye on it, an give me some pointers lolol
happy christmas to ya man.

cobalt

shit, am lookin at this thread more than am lookin at ma plant, am gonna be dreamin about this stuff again, lol

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehehehe that sucks big time losing posts...you should press preview after few sences..then it saves the messageon the board.... if you push preview or next button you always find it back ;)

grow looks good untill now cobalt...i hope you have a ph meter my friend...you cant grow on luck alone mate...you should't read this post alone...scawer the site my friend...read other post and learn while your at it....goolge 'growguides' and you should be set.....ohw yea and just dont follow 'any' advise....

be a active member and read read read....

Last edited:

cobalt

a got a ph meter, but dont know if it works, its a ph/moisture tester, do these things run on batteries, this aint got one, a might have to invest in another, o an does giving thewm rain water help with ph

jaypee89

I think rain water is pretty much neutral in pH yeh? unless you got that acid rain shet in your area.

I use rainwater and my plants are doing fine :yummy:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cobalt said:
a got a ph meter, but dont know if it works, its a ph/moisture tester, do these things run on batteries, this aint got one, a might have to invest in another, o an does giving thewm rain water help with ph

mmmh is it that kind with a iron little bar under?...is't verry reliable but it does the trick for soils ph i guess......oh yea ...and rainwater i pretty much safe....should almost be ph neutral...found that out last grow ...while i woz growing with a broken ph meter....dont give them 2 much distilled water or something...it robs them from there nutes verry fast....

green_grow

Veteran
are you using a Woods timer ? they are junk; i went through 2 of them . get an Intermatic for the same price . they actually last more than a few weeks .

cobalt

a dunno if its a wood one, but its plastic with pegs, getting it set again a cant be botheres learning how to do it its too complicated lookin, a like nice an easy lolol

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea i know those....its reasonable correct for soils ph but then you can't remove it and stick it back ...otherwise it is't correct anymore...these things are from start 2 end kinda things...always should stay in the pot...and same place

these things dont work for feedings though..better go and buy a ph meter for the waterings..there not supposed 2 be much money in the usa

cobalt

yo core, a reckon thats how it works thanks for the advice man, the plants are loving it in ma cupboard.
more pics today or tomorrow.

as always comments welcomed, why is there a touch of yellow?, a noticed it today so fed it a week does of timorite, an a think it made one shoot its leaves up, lol

Last edited:

cobalt

anybody any ideas about the yellowing, is it coz am doing it in a haphazard way 2 are 8inch an 1 is 10 inch when should i flower them, help as always much appreciated,
happy new year when it comes to everybody

cobalt

some of the bottom leaves are turning yellow, and drying out, is this too little water, any ideas, am gettin worried
bump