What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Alaskan's first diary (with pics)

G

Shame about the clones dude, I am not sure i can really help. The first couple of sat clones look really great i love the leaf and structure of them!
Good luck with the grow!
~neilspotshop

The Ice bong looks sweet, going to have to put some ice in mine tonight but it doesnt hold that much :)

G

Thanks neilspotshop- i like how those sats grow also, they just look really healthy. Yeah i like my Ice Bong too, i'm gunna have to make some more butane hash tonight!! :D stuff is great when you put some on a bowl. Cheers !

AGro

G

Perlite

Perlite

This should help a bit, update after the xplantin. :joint: also got some small grow bags, black plastic. space saving, cheap too.

AGro

G

Hey guys, i did the deed. Will be moving plants soon under the 1000 hps for some real growth! Wish i had my 1000 mh to veg them under :( fucking paypal and ebay are a rip, i got jewed out of that $250 :mad: ...oh well heres the pics.

maybe more later
peace
AGro

NOKUY

Veteran
Looks good Agro!...they are really gonna like their new homes...and I'm sure they are gonna LOVE the BIG light!...Thanks for keepin us posted!

How have your temps been in there lately?...not too cold I hope!

take care bro
-yukon

G

Thanks yukon

Thanks yukon

The girls are gunna love there big light too. i moved the girl previously in the room and gave her to a buddy, and switched the room back to veg. it nice, big, spacey, and warm. i will have to check the temp later (because i didnt have the big light on just the one plant) to see what the 1000w holds steady at, but i have a fan pointing towards the hood and the temps will prolly be 80 or less. We will see about installing my exhaust fan in there, i just gotta hook it up, take the temp down to 75. all the timers and the heaters unplugged, and for that im glad cuz i need more time to precise them down to a dime. i checked my temp log on my temp meter and it said there was a spike, i dont think i had my heater and light synchronized right. i wish i had a temp meter that displayed a history of the temps and what time the spikes occur, etc. oh another tange seed sprouted (makes 2) so lets hope there girls. :D see u later.

AGro

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
I like growbags and perlite....nice makeover and the plants are lookin' better as well........

G

Veg for maybe 3 weeks, will see. but im going to take prolly 3 clones off each plant, i want to have good strong clones especially since i have different strains, out of all those i should be able to pick out some really good mothers for keep. plus by then i will know which smoke the best.
i like those grow bags to VT, they just seem really efficient, easy to move. thanks.

i'll prolly check on the grow tonight, but i'll keep from updating for a while until something more exciting happens. peace.

AGro

G

hey guys. time for an update. girls are doing great.will be cloning and flowering end of this month! all the plants are looking fine with a religious feeding schedule. last watering was fresh water and they all look lovely. time to fert tonight. temps are 71-79 (thermometer is still 4 in from top of plants). pics later. peace.

AGro

oh btw: i let the small clones in rockwool go dry and they died. no problem though. plenty of other strains to choose from. can wait for the show n tell.

Last edited:
G

well i got done watering but had no time to take many pictures. sorry. wish i could have gotten in the sativas. they look so beautiful. it is pretty cool with all the different strains, they all have there own characteristics with sativas being my favorite.

G

Bags working just great. i'll be able to show you guys more in a day or two when they're ready for some more water :) peace

AGro

G

having trouble posting pics. i upload them like normal and it takes me to my process image list and it shows me pics i uploaded two times ago and prevents me from uploading them.

G

this will probally be the last update until smoke report or something. too risky on here... :pointlaug

see you guys around :wave: :joint: