What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chronictoker's Hydrohut

G

MILO XXX I do have plants in vegging and flowering but about half of the clones were taken from mothers in flowering about day 30 that sucks about your ballast there has to be some way you can put the ballast outside of the hut. Is there no where you can cut a little hole and run a corn through it? the crosses worked well i think im going to let the seeds chill for bout a month before planting them.

tngreen

Veteran
badass lookin hut chronictoker! there is really no sense havin the micro with that setup :joint:

G

update everything needed water so i snapped a few pics
sample from the white widow plant just weighes a zone wet.

aurora indica and sagarmatha day 30

white widow from which i took the sample from the branch i cut off was just to heavy and they were hanging to bad

And i finally got roots on all my clones took 7 days and they were from a mother in day 30 of flowering im very happy with the results

with this many plants i really think i should add another 400 hps i think i be able to keep the temps under control with dual 400s how much do yall think adding another 400 in my hut would benefit me?

G

screw it im just gonna do it im adding another 400 hps but this one will have a cool tube. im going to leave my original light like it is. so next update expect to see 800w.

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
looks good.. seems like that would defeat the purpose of having a cool tube though... why not just get a 1000 watt and air cool that?

G

because im getting the air cooled 400 for free and think heat shouldnt be an issue with me. i can keep my tent at 68 f with one 400 not air cooled so i think another one is needed. will it still benefit me since im adding it on day 30 of flowering?

G

looking good, in a hydrohut with a 1000w HPS not air cooled I just got over 12 ounces from seed with about a week or two veg. time. (Co2 and only organic nutrients were used)

These huts rock!

I learned though, more plants equals more transpiration and more moisture! :bat:

Next run, I am starting soon is going to include a dehumidifier, I dunno if it will be inside the hut or outside the hut.

Keep on jamming and by the way, my grow had a secret weapon... I chanted Nam-myoho-renge-kyo from start to finish to get some great med ( got full melt clear dome bubble!!! ) and it totally worked out for me.

Have fun, see yah soon.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Chronictoker - You could get one of dual bulb reflectors w/glass and air cooling flanges. That would keep the heat in check if you have an inline fan venting the hot air. Your plants would love it and it would stay cool. Just a thought for you. Awesome plants too. :lurk:

-Funk

Latest posts

Latest posts