What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Congo

early_hominid

Thanks a lot for the descriptions of the terpene profile of each plant @early_hominid sound delicious :yummy: How do you feel about each one after 3 months of curing ?

Hey dubi, all 3 are great plants. The large, green floral #3 pheno is my favorite high - it's super stimulating when vaped, and has great eyes on it like the Malawi x PCK I grew. #1 and #2 have the PCK aroma with a softer hybrid high, but are still uplifting. All 3 are great daily smoke plants, I don't see myself getting tired or bored of the aroma or effect.

From growing 4 of them outside (1 guerilla), it seems like Congo are really strong, hardy plants that do well in the wind and storms around me, so I value it a lot. And looking at the recent indoor pics posted here, the line has a lot of life in it.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks a lot for your positive feedback @early_hominid :) The comparison between Congo fem and Malawi x PCK fem is very on point since they share same PCK parent plant, combined with a a different sativa in each case. In my opinion, the most Congo sativa leaning expressions have brighter, more energetic-motivating effects than most sativa Malawi x PCK expressions, although the later are stronger and longer lasting.